The Student Room Group

Access to HE Diploma - LearnDirect

I am currently on unit 18 (Study Skills Portfolio building), I have completed the first 3 questions but I am struggling on the 4th question at the moment. Has anyone got any advice on how to go about doing it please.
Thank you :smile:
Reply 1
hiya, what course are you doing
Reply 2
hiya.

Original post by chaya_c
I am currently on unit 18 (Study Skills Portfolio building), I have completed the first 3 questions but I am struggling on the 4th question at the moment. Has anyone got any advice on how to go about doing it please.
Thank you :smile:

i just got this, can you please help with this unit. struggling badly. email: [email protected]
Reply 3
Original post by nurimm
hiya.

i just got this, can you please help with this unit. struggling badly. email: [email protected]

Please how did you do on this can you please help because I was asked to redo question 4-12 and I’m a bit stressed on this. My word limit it the problem please I need help
hi help me im on unit 3
Reply 5
Original post by jennnnnaaaa
hi help me im on unit 3

What’s the question maybe I can help
hi i've done it thank you im on unit 4 now, are you with learndirect doing the nursing course as well, how you finding it and when did you enrol?
Reply 7
Stonebridge actually. I’m on unit 19. Been on it for a while and I can’t wait to finish. I have been asked to resubmit some questions and I am finding it difficult as the word count is never enough I’m tired 😪
Original post by Roro3
Stonebridge actually. I’m on unit 19. Been on it for a while and I can’t wait to finish. I have been asked to resubmit some questions and I am finding it difficult as the word count is never enough I’m tired 😪

oh right, is it online or a college? mine is online and im struggling as i keep having assignments sent back to me and no support from tutors makes me really scared for graded units as i need all distinctions :frown:
Reply 9
Which unit are you on now? I'm stuck on unit 7, I need help. It's very frustrating not getting so much help from the tutors
Original post by Tynu
Which unit are you on now? I'm stuck on unit 7, I need help. It's very frustrating not getting so much help from the tutors

I'm unit 7 electromagnetic spectrum power point presentation, what section are you stuck on.
(edited 1 year ago)

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending