The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Me too
Predicted 3A*
5 9s 6 8s and a 7
2730 band 3!
Do they send the interviews in one go or in patches?
Original post by sureostrich1087
just got an interview

Is anyone with an interview RUK?
Original post by Sarah.a3
Me too
Predicted 3A*
5 9s 6 8s and a 7
2730 band 3!
Do they send the interviews in one go or in patches?

Hopefully batches! At least we haven’t been rejected
They’ve sent rejections too? 🥺
Yayyyy!YY!Y!Y!Y!Y! JUST RECEIVED MY FIRST INTERVIEW!!! SO relieved and happy :smile::smile:
Original post by Ionomer
Yayyyy!YY!Y!Y!Y!Y! JUST RECEIVED MY FIRST INTERVIEW!!! SO relieved and happy :smile::smile:

what are all ur stats gcses etc
nope I have similar stats (4 9s, 5 8s and 2570 B1) and just received an interview
Original post by rachel28368
Yep nothing for me (6 9s 4 8s AAA 2560 B1) - afraid my ucat might be too low? 🤞
Ive just been rejected with 2770 B3 AAA achieved and 3 9s and 5 8s at GCSE. Is this a mistake??
Original post by Ionomer

Well done so exciting!!
Original post by deep.patel
nope I have similar stats (4 9s, 5 8s and 2570 B1) and just received an interview

That’s great to hear - are you from Wales? Or RUK?
I think it's the band 3 I'm afraid, a lot of unis prefer band 2 or higher
Original post by ykffhjfuoyf
Ive just been rejected with 2770 B3 AAA achieved and 3 9s and 5 8s at GCSE. Is this a mistake??
has anyone with a band 3 gotten an interview?
wait that's so weird. i've got 2450, B1, 6 9s, 3 8s, 1 7. a*aa. you'll defo get an interview soon hopefully (rachel)
(edited 1 year ago)
wait that's so weird. i've got 2450, B1, 6 9s, 3 8s, 1 7. a*aa. you'll defo get an interview soon hopefully (rachel)
Original post by Pallavi_xoxo

did u get an interview?
did u get an interview?

yep

have you applied to brum? youre stats are rlly good and they dont care about sjt
Original post by Pallaviiii
have you applied to brum? youre stats are rlly good and they dont care about sjt

yep but i called cardiff and multiple times they said the rest of my stats are rlly strong and would compensate my band 3
that's so sh it that they rejected you then. have you heard back from any other unis? also maybe call them and ask about it since they told you about the compensation thing w your sjt
Is the interview before or after Christmas

Latest