The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Anyone know if the interviews are before or after Christmas?
just got an interview woooo
Original post by dentapplicant455

Can u choose before or after Christmas?
Original post by dentapplicant455

what are all ur stats gces ucat etc? x
Original post by Sarah.a3
Me too
Predicted 3A*
5 9s 6 8s and a 7
2730 band 3!
Do they send the interviews in one go or in patches?

did u get an interview?
Original post by Vikash0703
Is the interview before or after Christmas

we haven't been told. they'll tell us more later, but most likely in jan since thats when it was last year (jan 17th - 21st were last year's dates)
Original post by ykffhjfuoyf
whats all ur stats?

A*A*A* achieved, 3010 B2 GCSES 9999998888 (btw i know they're high but they don't mean **** they were just as high last year and i still got rejected post interview 4 times)
(edited 1 year ago)
Ive just been rejected with 2770 B3 AAA achieved and 3 9s and 5 8s at GCSE. Is this a mistake??

which uni rejected you
Original post by Em. A :)
which uni rejected you

assuming they mean cardiff
Original post by Vikash0703
Anyone know if the interviews are before or after Christmas?

interviews should be after xmas (there might be dates on their website maybe check)
whats all ur stats??

predicted AAA
UCAT: 2600 B1
Gcse’s: 9 x2 8 x6 7x3
Original post by miniapple3
A*A*A* achieved, 3010 B2 GCSES 9999998888 (btw i know they're high but they don't mean **** they were just as high last year and i still got rejected post interview 4 times)

wait wtf this makes me scared. my stats are way lower and ive got an interview but now im scared of rejection. why do you think they rejected you so many times when your application is so good???
do you think cardiff has sent all the interview invites for January
Original post by Em. A :)
do you think cardiff has sent all the interview invites for January

when i applied last year im pretty sure it was over like a week
Original post by Pallaviiii
wait wtf this makes me scared. my stats are way lower and ive got an interview but now im scared of rejection. why do you think they rejected you so many times when your application is so good???

usually after the interview stage the only thing admissions look at is your performance in the interview so don't worry
Original post by lol2468
usually after the interview stage the only thing admissions look at is your performance in the interview so don't worry

oh okay thank you :smile: do you know if they make you do stuff in the interview for manual dexterity? and also, do you think they're in person this year?
Did everyone heard from Cardiff
oh okay thank you :smile: do you know if they make you do stuff in the interview for manual dexterity? and also, do you think they're in person this year?

im not sure whether they will be in person or not and if its online then i dont think they will make you do stuff for manual dexterity

my interviews weren't great im just not good at being put on the spot like that, i didn't practice enough
Original post by lol2468

yeah exactly this which is why it didn't work in my favour ahah

Latest