The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

I got an interview offer! It says on their website that interviews are from 16th-25th January :smile:
i really hope they're online
Original post by teddydog10
I got an interview offer! It says on their website that interviews are from 16th-25th January :smile:
(edited 1 year ago)
Original post by miniapple3
yeah exactly this which is why it didn't work in my favour ahah

damn i'm sorry to hear that considering you seem way more than qualified academically. have u considered getting those courses online? or are they not that helpful in reality

congrats !! do you know if they'll be online?

What are our full stats xx
2770 b1six 9’s four 8’s gcse A*A*A*A* predicted
Original post by Vikash0703
Can u choose before or after Christmas?

it doesn’t say
Original post by coolbeanoid1
Panicking cos I feel as though I will probably receive a rejection
2450 B2 88888877666 AAA predicted

i have the same ucat as you and i got an interview !
Original post by Pallaviiii
i have the same ucat as you and i got an interview !

are u a welsh applicant or RUK
i'll cross my fingers for you. don't be too disheartened if you dont get an interview. i found this on the internet (reliable cause its from the website): Successful applicants transfer into the first year of the Medicine or Dentistry programmes. You can apply to transfer from any degree programme in our suite of biomedical and biomolecular programmes in the School of Biomedical, Nutritional, and Sport Sciences.

(this is newcastle; if you apply for biomed, you can transfer to dentistry if youre successful, but its probably quite competitive)
(Original post by Em. A :smile:)are u a welsh applicant or RUK

not welsh, i'm from england :smile:
Original post by ykffhjfuoyf
What are our full stats xx

11x9s, A*A*A* & 2910 B1
Original post by rachel28368
Well done so exciting!!

Thanks!! :smile: Have you got anything yet?
does anyone know how long it takes for cardiff to hand offers out after the interview?
Hello guys.. did you all hear from Cardiff?

I didn’t hear anything from them yet!
Original post by Sarah.a3
Hello guys.. did you all hear from Cardiff?

I didn’t hear anything from them yet!

my email from them went straight to promotions and i didn’t see it until 11pm so i’d say to check your junk in case the email has gone there.
Rejected yesterday, no letter or explanation, just an update on UCAS. :/ Anyone here a graduate applicant? I think our requiments might be a bit different, and I'm trying to figure it out. I didn't have a great UCAT result (2510 B1) which might be part of it.

Stats: 2.1 undergraduate/integrated masters, 2510 B1.

I think my A-levels and GCSE's are not considered as a graduate applicant? But for what it's worth: A*AAA (maths, bio, chem, physics). I have only 2 GCSEs (english and maths; which I took during my A-levels) as I moved from a country that didn't take equivalents at that age, I don't think GCSEs are considered for graduate applicants (?), but I'm wondering if this may not have done me any favours since a lot of people are talking about GCSE results here.
(edited 1 year ago)
Original post by Ionomer
Thanks!! :smile: Have you got anything yet?

Nothing yet sadly :frown:(
So what I understand there are three categories
Invitations for interviews
Rejections and
Not heard yet?
Has anyone got the booking email?

Latest