The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Original post by sanchi111
Has anyone got the booking email?

i think they will send it next week
has anyone got a rejection yet??

I have a feeling im gonna get rejected cuz of my gcses I have A*A*A achieved, 2630 b2 and then 988887774

Has any non welsh applicants with similarish stats had an int?
nevermind looks like I have been rejected all interviews were sent out today I was told on the admissions number.
I’ve called admin today and she said more communication will be sent towards the end of the week early next week.
Would they send interviews first? Then rejections?
Original post by sanchi111
Has anyone got the booking email?

they said theyll send booking emails out on december 12th
Original post by Sarah.a3
I’ve called admin today and she said more communication will be sent towards the end of the week early next week.
Would they send interviews first? Then rejections?

Hey i called them too and they said all interviews had been sent so I presume she meant rejections, It might be worth calling them again to check but I am pretty sure she said all interviews have already been sent

edit- called them again all invites sent out and rejections will be received via UCAS
(edited 1 year ago)
Original post by suiii77
Hey i called them too and they said all interviews had been sent so I presume she meant rejections, It might be worth calling them again to check but I am pretty sure she said all interviews have already been sent

edit- called them again all invites sent out and rejections will be received via UCAS

Hiya, I haven't received anything yet, do you think this means I've got a rejection?
Did anyone actually get rejection emails?
I haven't received anything yet :frown:
Did anyone actually get rejection emails?
i called and they said all responses should be sent out tonight but if not, call them tomorrow and they'll tell you
did you receive a reply?
Original post by abdullahqusim
i called and they said all responses should be sent out tonight but if not, call them tomorrow and they'll tell you
Original post by jpillai29292
Hiya, I haven't received anything yet, do you think this means I've got a rejection?

yeah i think so sorry
MY ucas TRACK updated got the rejection, if u guys didnt get an int invite already youve been rejected, there is no email its done through track so if u havent got an email abt invite and have checked spam and such and its not there youve been rejected unfortunately.
Original post by jpillai29292
I haven't received anything yet :frown:

same!! could those who said they are rejected clarify if there was a rejection email sent? thanks all!!
(and congrats to those who will be having interviews!)
Original post by Pallaviiii
i have the same ucat as you and i got an interview !

damn i got the same ucat and got a rejection :frown:
I got the rejection through ucas as well 😔
Wow how competitive was it?
I got predicted 3A* and 2730 but band 3! Maybe my band 3?!
Well done to everyone who got the interview and good luck
OMG everyone! just checked my spam mail and turns out Cardiff sent me an interview invite! it has a fixed time slot, unlike others who said they will be receiving a booking email to choose time slots. Would it be because I am an international applicant?
I got the rejection through ucas as well 😔
Wow how competitive was it?
I got predicted 3A* and 2730 but band 3! Maybe my band 3?!
Well done to everyone who got the interview and good luck

They score gcses as well so i think maybe ur band 3 and gcses were it
rejected

predicted 4A*
UCAT 2930 Band 2
GCSEs 7 9s, 2 8s, 1 7
I just received my rejection too! My stats are 9999999998, A*AA and 2710 B2 lol

Latest