The Student Room Group

important question! (to me)

with every day that passes and I dont hear anything from the unis Ive applied to
I think more and more about my application.

there is one thing that seriously worries me...I didnt put my AS-grades down on the ucas form as the lady from student services at my college told me not to as it would be done by my referee (progress-tutor).
she told me to put down only the Alevel courses that Im doing, I obviously havent got any results yet.

is this how its done? I know it is a bit late to ask this question, I didnt question what she told me then, as I assumed/assume she would know what she is talking about.

thanks in advance...
Did you put your module grades down that you had already done? And yes your tutor puts your predicted grades on so they will have some grades for you. Don't worry i haven't heard anything proper from anywhere but Manchester. Newcastle and Leeds haven't even acknowledge that they've received my application.

Where have you applied to?
Reply 2
If your AS results were certificated then you'd need to put them down, but otherwise you wouldn't. If your college told you not to, then I'd presume that they weren't certificated so you haven't got a problem.
Reply 3
thanks!
applied to:
leicester (1st choice)
leeds
newcastle
keele

edit:
they said I shouldnt put any grades down...so I didnt, and they had a look at it and said its fine.
Reply 4
It's not even a month since the deadline, they probably haven't even looked at your application yet.
Reply 5
It's a bit late to worry about it now!

I wouldn't imagine it matters (depending on your situation), but don't focus on it now. You've got more than enough to be worrying about! :smile:

Latest

Trending

Trending