The Student Room Group

Small business

How much could it cost to start a business?
a fashion business?
You need to get advice
Original post by tinyperson
You need to get advice

From who?
from a career advisor
Original post by Millerrules
It all depends on where you're going to open, the methods you're going to use, as well as the type of activity. But I think that at least $13,000 you will have to spend on the opening. Also, there are different sites that help you open more successfully, and this is important because many businesses close at this stage. I advise you to get acquainted with this source, from personal experience I can confirm that the tips work and are useful.

But like how could i get the advice and the tips please like from where and who
Are you planning on designing your own items, stocking other people's designs for resale to the public, importing overseas luxury items into the uk?
What type of fashion business are you most interested in?
Bespoke suits, evening gowns, high heels like jimmy choos, wedding dresses & accessories, sports outfits with trainers, luxury handbags or footwear.
If you're going to hand craft your own designs and sell one of a kind pieces, then it will just cost the cost of fabric and a sewing machine and a lot of your time. You can try to start on redbubble for super simple designs and virtually no initial cost + v little work but the product will be lower quality

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending