The Student Room Group
Students at University of Huddersfield
University of Huddersfield
Huddersfield
Visit website

University of Huddersfield Science Extended Degree leading to a BSc(Hons) Degree

Scroll to see replies

Original post by Aathira N
If you did a level sciences (A level biology, a level Chemistry, A level physics and A level maths) you don't need to do the test and interview. I did 2 btecs and A level sociology so I had to do the interview and maths test.

ohh right. So are you starting the SED this september
Students at University of Huddersfield
University of Huddersfield
Huddersfield
Visit website
Original post by zaynab567

yes I'm starting this September, it's just that I didn't apply through clearing. I applied in January and got my interview invitation in February and got my offer for the SED in mid February
yes I'm starting this September, it's just that I didn't apply through clearing. I applied in January and got my interview invitation in February and got my offer for the SED in mid February

oo I'm starting this september too. You're the first person I know who's doing this course.
oo I'm starting this september too. You're the first person I know who's doing this course.

What do you want to do after the SED? I personally want to do optometry
What do you want to do after the SED? I personally want to do optometry

me too!! I didn't get the grades to start the optometry course this yr so decided to do the SED.
If you did a level sciences (A level biology, a level Chemistry, A level physics and A level maths) you don't need to do the test and interview. I did 2 btecs and A level sociology so I had to do the interview and maths test.

Ohhh that explains why I didnt get the interview or maths test either. I just got accepted yesterday and hope to progress onto Optometry too x 😊
me too!! I didn't get the grades to start the optometry course this yr so decided to do the SED.

Same!!!
Original post by Anonymous
Same!!!

Do you have sc or instagram? I would love to stay in touch
Do you have sc or instagram? I would love to stay in touch

Ofc sure! Private message me on here and I'll dm it to you :smile:
Reply 29

Hii, I'm also starting this course and hoping to move on to optometry. It's nice to know that a few people on here are doing the same :smile:
Reply 30
I can't private message cause I've just made this account but my sc username is my username on here :smile:

Hi, I can't private message yet but I have added you on snap. My full first name is the username and ends in 09. X
Hello, if anyone would like to be added to a SED groupchat, please reply to this message with a 'Yes' and I will private message you myself. :smile:
Hello, if anyone would like to be added to a SED groupchat, please reply to this message with a 'Yes' and I will private message you myself. :smile:

yes please 😄
Reply 33

Yes
Yes pleasee

can't send messages due to my profile yet :frown:
Original post by mansi244
can't send messages due to my profile yet :frown:

Oh no. You might have to wait for you to send messages bc sharing your details on a public chat isn't recommended. I'll see what i can do
Oh no. You might have to wait for you to send messages bc sharing your details on a public chat isn't recommended. I'll see what i can do

Thabksss
If nothing I'll give snap then delete post after (idk if it'll work)
Original post by mansi244
Thabksss
If nothing I'll give snap then delete post after (idk if it'll work)

Post cannot be deleted on student room :/
Try waiting a week x
Post cannot be deleted on student room :/
Try waiting a week x

okkk tyy :smile:

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending