The Student Room Group
Freshers Week, University of Bath
University of Bath
Bath

Psych offers?

Hi! Was just wondering if anyone who has applied for Psychology (with or without placement year) has received an offer yet. If so, when did you apply and with what grades?
Also, I'm traveling to the UK next month (international applicant) to visit unis I already have offers from, and wanted to see if I could theoretically combine viewing Bath as well... when are post-offer visit dates being held?
Thank you!
You can always just turn-up and walk around campus on any day - no-one will ask you for id etc.
Walking tour map - https://www.bath.ac.uk/publications/campus-walking-tour/
And the Bath City sightseeing bus is recomended https://city-sightseeing.com/en/84/bath/246/hop-on-hop-off-bath
Freshers Week, University of Bath
University of Bath
Bath
Original post by surfsupcal
Hi! Was just wondering if anyone who has applied for Psychology (with or without placement year) has received an offer yet. If so, when did you apply and with what grades?
Also, I'm traveling to the UK next month (international applicant) to visit unis I already have offers from, and wanted to see if I could theoretically combine viewing Bath as well... when are post-offer visit dates being held?
Thank you!

Hello,

I am a final year business student at the University of Bath but can help you with the part of your question about visiting!

So the applicant visit day dates can be found here and the booking for these opens this month so be sure to keep checking the website. There is a lot of available dates in April so hopefully they coincide with your trip to the UK. If not, try this link here for booking an in-person campus tour. I would definitely recommend visiting Bath city centre if you are unable to visit the campus as there is lots of things to do- you could visit a famous historical site such as The Royal Crescent or The Roman Baths, make a booking at one of the many restaurants/bars, or there is even mini golf. It is great to get a feel for the city to see if you can imagine yourself living there. I know I have loved it!

I hope this helps and best of luck with everything.

Please let me know if you have anymore questions.
Kayley
Final Year Business Student
Reply 3
Original post by University of Bath
Hello,

I am a final year business student at the University of Bath but can help you with the part of your question about visiting!

So the applicant visit day dates can be found here and the booking for these opens this month so be sure to keep checking the website. There is a lot of available dates in April so hopefully they coincide with your trip to the UK. If not, try this link here for booking an in-person campus tour. I would definitely recommend visiting Bath city centre if you are unable to visit the campus as there is lots of things to do- you could visit a famous historical site such as The Royal Crescent or The Roman Baths, make a booking at one of the many restaurants/bars, or there is even mini golf. It is great to get a feel for the city to see if you can imagine yourself living there. I know I have loved it!

I hope this helps and best of luck with everything.

Please let me know if you have anymore questions.
Kayley
Final Year Business Student

Hi! Thank you so much for the links, I haven't been able to find the dates for applicant visit days, and one perfectly coincides with my break!

Quick Reply

Latest