The Student Room Group

Religious Studies GCSE

My school has been neglecting Religious Studies GCSE since we started the course and now it's pretty much impossible for us to finish it. We've only covered one out of the two religions (Christianity, Islam) and have one theme left. That's not even taking into account how little I've revised..

If I focus on Religious Studies heavily, do you think I can get a decent grade by April? I like the subject, it's just that the department at my school are nutters.
Original post by gks22
My school has been neglecting Religious Studies GCSE since we started the course and now it's pretty much impossible for us to finish it. We've only covered one out of the two religions (Christianity, Islam) and have one theme left. That's not even taking into account how little I've revised..

If I focus on Religious Studies heavily, do you think I can get a decent grade by April? I like the subject, it's just that the department at my school are nutters.

dear
do believe in your self ok
you can practice past papers on themes and paper Christianity and Islam paper
that will really help you a lot
also buy re text book too
if your school does not provide you
Reply 2
Original post by gks22

What exam board are you?
Original post by gks22

I also recommend watching Ben Wardle on YouTube. He’s a professional RE teacher and helped me and others get really good grades!

Also another tip, revise every day. About 2-3hrs and get yourself a textbook.

You should also do past papers.
I am from AQA exam board.

Quick Reply

Latest