The Student Room Group

Norton Rose Fulbright - Business and Legal Operations Graduate Scheme

Hi all,

Has anyone done the assessment day for the Business and Legal Ops grad scheme for NRF? If so, how did the interview and group exercise go?
(edited 2 years ago)
Reply 1
Original post by laughaboutit
Hi all,

Has anyone done the assessment day for the Business and Legal Ops grad scheme for NRF? If so, how did the interview and group exercise go?

Hey, hope the day went well for you. Sent you a private message with a couple questions :smile:
Reply 2
Original post by laughaboutit
Hi all,

Hey…I’m assuming you applied for the 2023 scheme? Do you mind sharing how soon they got back to you after the online assessment and what activities were in the assessment centre?
Original post by WambuiM
Hey…I’m assuming you applied for the 2023 scheme? Do you mind sharing how soon they got back to you after the online assessment and what activities were in the assessment centre?

Hi, I hope you’re well! I did email and they said we should hear back very soon! Wishing you lots of luck. Do keep me updated
Reply 4
Original post by Anonymous2367

Hi, I hope you’re well! I did email and they said we should hear back very soon! Wishing you lots of luck. Do keep me updated

Hey! I’m well, hope you are too. Thank you for the information! All the best to you too and I’ll let you know of any updates on my end.
Hey, I went back on the email and it said end of January, but I’ve not yet heard back? Was wondering if you heard back?
Reply 6
Hey, I went back on the email and it said end of January, but I’ve not yet heard back? Was wondering if you heard back?

No, nothing yet on my end. The application still shows ‘in progress’ on workday so hopefully it’s just a slight delay…
I have just sent an email, will keep you updated!
Unfortunately I didn’t get it, just received the email!
Reply 9
Unfortunately I didn’t get it, just received the email!

Same here 😣 The search continues…
Original post by WambuiM
Same here 😣 The search continues…

I know it’s so disheartening… but I believe there’s something better out there for you and you’ll find it very soon! Do not worry, you have got this.
Reply 11

I know it’s so disheartening… but I believe there’s something better out there for you and you’ll find it very soon! Do not worry, you have got this.

Thank you so much for the encouragement ! We will definitely find something else ☺️
Reply 12
Hi guys!

I'm really sorry to hear about your assessment day. It is quite challenging to secure a vac/placement scheme when you have so many hurdles to jump over. What you could try to do for interviews is to practise answers more often as to why you want to do the business and legal operations scheme compared to a vacation scheme. You could also practise answers as to why you want to work at NRF rather than any other firm. If you are looking for help with assessment centres, Commercial Law Academy has a course ("preparing for interviews and assessment centres") which provides tips on how to structure your answers for interviews and other tips on how to do well.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending