The Student Room Group
hey! i think pretty much all of us have been thru the same thing, and i get u, it really hurts. in fact, im going through it right now and currently spend most of the school day on my own. would u like to talk about it?
Reply 2
Original post by haalandz
hey! i think pretty much all of us have been thru the same thing, and i get u, it really hurts. in fact, im going through it right now and currently spend most of the school day on my own. would u like to talk about it?

yes i think that would help
Original post by RAVEN22
yes i think that would help

have u talked to anyone, like a teacher, member of family, etc?
Reply 4
have u talked to anyone, like a teacher, member of family, etc?

Ive spoken to my family and pastoral at school and my head of year but my school has just left it and it keeps happening and i feel like i cant go to pastoral anymore since they wont do anything
first off, im sorry that this is happening to u. but, it is a major stepping stone in life, as it makes u a lot more independent to reach out and do things yourself. after all, you only have urself at the end of the day. after school finishes, we are going to have to go through much harder things than this (although i completely understand that this is hard for you right now), but experiences such as what u are going through will make ur future much easier for you. there are so many ppl who go through this, and all come out of it a much stronger person. u've got this!!!
Reply 6
first off, im sorry that this is happening to u. but, it is a major stepping stone in life, as it makes u a lot more independent to reach out and do things yourself. after all, you only have urself at the end of the day. after school finishes, we are going to have to go through much harder things than this (although i completely understand that this is hard for you right now), but experiences such as what u are going through will make ur future much easier for you. there are so many ppl who go through this, and all come out of it a much stronger person. u've got this!!!

thank you soooo much, youve helped a lot:smile:
Reply 7
Glad you've got somebody to chat too on here. But yes, you should not tolerate it, no **** should bully anyone. Do speak to teachers etc keep a record if possible record any conversations of the bullying as proof, then if teachers do nothing say you'll go to the police, watch how they **** themselves and to avoid a bad reputation of school actually do something!
Reply 8
o

Original post by SMEGGGY
Glad you've got somebody to chat too on here. But yes, you should not tolerate it, no **** should bully anyone. Do speak to teachers etc keep a record if possible record any conversations of the bullying as proof, then if teachers do nothing say you'll go to the police, watch how they **** themselves and to avoid a bad reputation of school actually do something!

ok, thank you i will
I'm sorry to hear this is happening 😔
Reply 10
Original post by Il1L
I'm sorry to hear this is happening 😔

its ok 😢
Unpopular opinion - Leave the school and transfer elsewhere your mental health is more important, what are grades with poor mental health. You can always find somewhere less toxic and where you will feel more comfortable :smile:.
Reply 13
Original post by Anonymous
Unpopular opinion - Leave the school and transfer elsewhere your mental health is more important, what are grades with poor mental health. You can always find somewhere less toxic and where you will feel more comfortable :smile:.

not being rude, but... for me i dont want to do that, i have a boyfriend and good friends in that school
Original post by RAVEN22
i get bullied at school nearly everyday and i was just wondering if anyone could help me with how to deal with this.

Ignore them LMAO
Original post by username5929440
Ignore them LMAO

It's not easy :no:
Reply 16
Original post by RAVEN22
i get bullied at school nearly everyday and i was just wondering if anyone could help me with how to deal with this.

i think you should stand up to your self because if you don't it will get worse

Latest

Trending

Trending