The Student Room Group
Students in halls, University of Lincoln
University of Lincoln
Lincoln
Visit website

Science Foundation year at Lincoln Uni 2022 entry

Hey, just received my unconditional offer for the pharmacy course with a science foundation year. Any other successful applicants for this course on here? Would be decent to know a few people before term starts in September.
Original post by LydiaRose1996
Hey, just received my unconditional offer for the pharmacy course with a science foundation year. Any other successful applicants for this course on here? Would be decent to know a few people before term starts in September.

Hi @LydiaRose1996

Congratulations on receiving your Unconditional Offer for Pharmacy Science Foundation Year.

If you have any questions about the Pharmacy course we have some current students on our UniBuddy platform that you can chat to and ask any questions about your course specifically - Find Them Here

I would also recommend signing up to our Friends for Life scheme which will match you to perspective students that have also signed up on the system with similar interests or studying the same course as you.

Wishing you all the best with your journey to University, if you have any questions you are more than welcome to contact our dedicated Enquiries Team anytime on [email protected] or on 01522 886644

Best wishes,

Megan
Year 3 BA Education Student
Students in halls, University of Lincoln
University of Lincoln
Lincoln
Visit website
Hi did you get this offer after receiving a level grades or was this off your predicted ones
Reply 3
Has any 2023 Applicant received a response other than the welcome letter from lincoln for the pharmacy with a science foundation year course
Original post by Lyn0987
Has any 2023 Applicant received a response other than the welcome letter from lincoln for the pharmacy with a science foundation year course

Hi @Lyn0987,

Sorry for the delayed response.

I'd recommend joining our Unibuddy community, where you can get in touch with other offer holders! You can access the site here: https://www.lincoln.ac.uk/unibuddy/, and click the 'Get Started' button. You might be able to find out through here what information has been sent out, and also to get to know other students before you arrive!

I hope this helps!

Thanks,
Olivia

Quick Reply

Latest