The Student Room Group

The Harry Potter Society III

Scroll to see replies

I absolutely love 'The Mysterious Ticking Noise', it has to be one of my favourite youtube vids of all time!
*Watches again* :teeth:
Original post by Magickal_Faerie

I absolutely love 'The Mysterious Ticking Noise', it has to be one of my favourite youtube vids of all time!
*Watches again* :teeth:

I found a website which changes youtube videos to mp3s..I had that on my itunes and on my mp3 player =D
Original post by Sephrenia
I found a website which changes youtube videos to mp3s..I had that on my itunes and on my mp3 player =D

:eek3: I wants it! I wants it! Haha! How cool would that be when iPod is on shuffle........voldemort, voldemort, oooh voldy voldy voldy voldemort!

I wrote voldemort too many times and now the word has lost meaning :s:

:eek3: I wants it! I wants it! Haha! How cool would that be when iPod is on shuffle........voldemort, voldemort, oooh voldy voldy voldy voldemort!

I wrote voldemort too many times and now the word has lost meaning :s:

Heres the website =] clicky
Reply 584
Original post by samanthaaaa
Has anyone ever stumbled across the Lord_Voldemort7 twitter account?
His posts are hilarious. "Yo momma's so easy that instead of horcruxes she makes Whorecruxes." :laugh:

I just visited his twitter account after reading this, and I love his posts.
I've also recently started listening to the audiobooks by Stephen Fry. I was going to buy them off iTunes but I definetly don't have enough cash, and someone was kind enough to upload the audiobooks for all seven books onto youtube.
Original post by Sephrenia
Heres the website =] clicky

Thankyou!! *rep lovin'* :biggrin:

Edit: *rep lovin* when I'm allowed to rep you again!
(edited 13 years ago)

Thankyou!! *rep lovin'* :biggrin:

Edit: *rep lovin* when I'm allowed to rep you again!

:smile:
Just reread deathly hallow, from the point the film finishes... So good :biggrin:

'Oi! There's a war going on here!' xD
Reply 588
Love the new film!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
WHY did I not know this soc existed?? It was made for me :coma:

I'm sure someone has probably mentioned this, but just in case - are there any A Very Potter Musical or AVPS fans out there? I adore it so much!

back to wizards and witches, and magical beasts
to goblins and ghosts and to magical feasts
it's all that I love, and it's all that I need at
HOGWARTS, HOGWARTS
Reply 590
Original post by BookWormShanti

I'm sure someone has probably mentioned this, but just in case - are there any A Very Potter Musical or AVPS fans out there? I adore it so much!

HOGWARTS, HOGWARTS

I have never watched it.
Original post by Luceria
I have never watched it.

Why not? :holmes: I didn't until recently - it takes a certain amount of dedication, I will admit - but it is definitely worth it :smile:
Reply 592
Why not? :holmes: I didn't until recently - it takes a certain amount of dedication, I will admit - but it is definitely worth it :smile:

I've heard a lot about it, but I'm simply not interested. I guess.
Original post by Luceria
I've heard a lot about it, but I'm simply not interested. I guess.

But it has Darren Criss! And features Hogwarts! And singing! Sorry, I realise I am being annoying, that is fair enough :smile:
In other news, your sig is amazing!
:getmecoat:
Reply 594
But it has Darren Criss! And features Hogwarts! And singing! Sorry, I realise I am being annoying, that is fair enough :smile:
In other news, your sig is amazing!
:getmecoat:

Darren Chris? Heard the name. Isn't he on that show Glee? The show I've never watched. Meh. I'm not a big fan of musicals in general. And it simply doesn't look very interesting.

Tehe. Thanks :awesome:
I think I'm going to have to watch A Very Potter Musical. I love HP, singing, and musicals in general so I guess its a good one :p:

I also love Glee. For whomever mentioned Glee! :biggrin:

HOGWARTS, HOGWARTS

OMG I knew there must be some fans out there on tsr, I absolutely love them! They are bringing out a new musical called starship-it hasn't got anything to do with harry potter but I'm sure it will be totally awesome!
I could stay here all day and list quotes for your amusement but I shan't-as people who haven't seen it will think I'm mental!

I told my friends about avpm before the sequel came out and they love it, then we watched the sequel and loved it too. Then my friend decided he was going to buy me some redvines for Christmas and spent 1 hour looking for them until he realised they don't sell them in England! xx
Original post by Loonylottie
OMG I knew there must be some fans out there on tsr, I absolutely love them! They are bringing out a new musical called starship-it hasn't got anything to do with harry potter but I'm sure it will be totally awesome!
I could stay here all day and list quotes for your amusement but I shan't-as people who haven't seen it will think I'm mental!

I told my friends about avpm before the sequel came out and they love it, then we watched the sequel and loved it too. Then my friend decided he was going to buy me some redvines for Christmas and spent 1 hour looking for them until he realised they don't sell them in England! xx

Wow, that sounds like a cool friend :smile: Yay, someone else is a fan! I'm sure it will be supermegafoxyawesomehot anyway! Same :tongue: Tbh I haven't seen all of avps yet - my friends and I are planning to watch it all at our New Year's Eve party (we sound cool :colondollar:) though in the day, not actually at midnight! I got this top for xmas (http://www.annarbortshirtcompany.com/160-Keep-Calm-printed-shirt)- copying my other friend unashamedly!
Original post by Loonylottie
x

Also, ahh dammit I only read the very first bit of your sig so I decided to rep your post but then I read the second bit and now I want the even more special prize so can we pretend I repped you through your profile :colondollar:

Actually, that is a cool idea. I may have to steal that from you...:cool: would you mind if I did?
Wow, that sounds like a cool friend :smile: Yay, someone else is a fan! I'm sure it will be supermegafoxyawesomehot anyway! Same :tongue: Tbh I haven't seen all of avps yet - my friends and I are planning to watch it all at our New Year's Eve party (we sound cool :colondollar:) though in the day, not actually at midnight! I got this top for xmas (http://www.annarbortshirtcompany.com/160-Keep-Calm-printed-shirt)- copying my other friend unashamedly!

I can't believe you haven't finished watching it yet, It's so good! You're going to have a rocking new years! x

Quick Reply

Latest