The Student Room Group

***Official Investment Banking 2023 Summer Internship Thread***

Scroll to see replies

Has anyone done Bank of America hirevue? (Global markets)
Original post by johnwalker1092
Hey I just got an invite for hirevue interview with GS has anyone else heard back?

Which division did you apply for?
Hi, if you get a summer internship in London how would you go about finding accommodation. For example I live far from London eg 3 hrs and do you get reimbursement?
How long did it take to get a hireview from GS
Original post by johnwalker1092
Hey I just got an invite for hirevue interview with GS has anyone else heard back?
Original post by astronerd
Which division did you apply for?

IBD and GM
Original post by RoyalBlue1
How long did it take to get a hireview from GS

2/3 weeks since I submitted my application
Reply 66
is there a whatsapp GC for applications???
Original post by fr2t22
is there a whatsapp GC for applications???

check out cliofinance on instagram
Any interviews from RBC?
Hey guys, I applied to the Morgan Stanley Summer 2023 internship, and I completed the assessments. They were really hard, however I got my results in the performance booklet, and it said I had done very well. It said I scored well above average for those working already in this division at MG and I scored in line with them too. I did not once score under average. Does anyone know what this means? Could I still get rejected? Or are they likely to progress me to the next round? If so, when would I hear from them?
Original post by Fedecrim
Hey guys, I applied to the Morgan Stanley Summer 2023 internship, and I completed the assessments. They were really hard, however I got my results in the performance booklet, and it said I had done very well. It said I scored well above average for those working already in this division at MG and I scored in line with them too. I did not once score under average. Does anyone know what this means? Could I still get rejected? Or are they likely to progress me to the next round? If so, when would I hear from them?

Yes you can if your CV, cover letter isn’t up to standard. Happened to me last year
anyone know how long UBS take to reply after Video interview?
Original post by Gtrin35
anyone know how long UBS take to reply after Video interview?

Hey, what position and team did you apply for?

Currently in process of doing the video interview myself. Did they have any technical questions, or were they mainly competency and motivational questions?
anyone done the ubs hv for research?
Original post by Patini1
Hey, what position and team did you apply for?

Currently in process of doing the video interview myself. Did they have any technical questions, or were they mainly competency and motivational questions?

I applied to AM, only one technical I can remember mostly the latter
Did everyone receive a Goldman Hireview or was it selective, and has anyone heard back after?
Reply 76
Original post by Victoria.xxx
Did everyone receive a Goldman Hireview or was it selective, and has anyone heard back after?

GS hirevue is always selective. Congrats!
When do applications close / what's the timeline? Sorry if this is pinned anywhere already!

Which team did you do your Hirevue with?

How long did it take you to hear back for HV from Goldman

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending