The Student Room Group
Students on campus at the University of Warwick
University of Warwick
Coventry

Warwick media and creative industries

Anyone doing media and creative industries at Warwick next year?? I haven't found anyone else yet
Original post by myye
Anyone doing media and creative industries at Warwick next year?? I haven't found anyone else yet

Hey! I've applied but still waiting - have you got an offer yet?
Students on campus at the University of Warwick
University of Warwick
Coventry
Reply 2
Original post by Anonymous
Hey! I've applied but still waiting - have you got an offer yet?

Hii I've done my interview but still waiting for the offer, it should be soon bc they said within 15 days. Will you firm if u get an offer?
Yeah Im the same, I did my interview about 2 weeks ago. Im not 100% sure which one I'll firm - I'm between Warwick and Exeter if I get the offer. I prefer the course at Warwick a lot more though
Reply 4
Original post by Anonymous
Yeah Im the same, I did my interview about 2 weeks ago. Im not 100% sure which one I'll firm - I'm between Warwick and Exeter if I get the offer. I prefer the course at Warwick a lot more though

We were probably in the same interview haha
What's your insta? I'm most likely going to firm if I get in too
Reply 5
Hello, just wondering if anyone had an offer/rejection yet?
Reply 6
Original post by MaxCh
Hello, just wondering if anyone had an offer/rejection yet?

hey! I've been given an offer, my interview was last month
Same i got an offer a couple weeks ago!
Reply 8
Congratulations on your offers!! Has anyone applied for accommodation yet and if so which Halls are in your top 3??
hi im doing my interview this week! What type of questions did they ask you in the interview and was yours grouped or individual?
Reply 10
Original post by myye
hey! I've been given an offer, my interview was last month

hey, i've got an offer too! i haven't been able to find any threads about mci though so i'm glad i found this one, i think we probably attended the same interview
Reply 11
Original post by pc4002
hey, i've got an offer too! i haven't been able to find any threads about mci though so i'm glad i found this one, i think we probably attended the same interview

hey! if you're planning on firming I can add you to the insta group? Pm me if you'd like to be added :smile:
Reply 12
Original post by myye
hey! if you're planning on firming I can add you to the insta group? Pm me if you'd like to be added :smile:

i can't seem to pm you :/ i'm definitely planning on firming, it would be so great if i could be added, thank you so much :smile:
Reply 13
Original post by pc4002
i can't seem to pm you :/ i'm definitely planning on firming, it would be so great if i could be added, thank you so much :smile:

i just messaged you ! :smile:
Original post by myye

it's my insurance choice! seems like an amazing course + i really enjoyed the environment during the interview
Original post by Anonymous #1
Same i got an offer a couple weeks ago!

Hi, I've applied this year - did you end up at Warwick? If so how are you finding it and this course?
Original post by myye

Hi! I've applied for this course, did you end up doing it? If so how are you finding the course and Warwick??

Quick Reply

Latest