The Student Room Group

How do I pass my theory test?

Hi guys,

I have my theory test soon and I am wondering what people use to help them pass their theory test? Are there any services or resources I could use? I'm really nervous about it and would love to pass first time :smile:

Thank you!!!
Hi
Ive got my theory test coming up. I use the 'Theory 4 in 1' Iphone app (I paid £4.99 for premium version) to learn the questions/take practice tests and the Hazard Perception Clips. I also go on many different websites to take theory tests to get as many different questions as possible. I take about 4 practice tests per day to keep it fresh in my mind. You could also use books like the one made by AA but this didnt really work with me as when I read I dont really take it in. I like to take tests and somehow remember the answers.

Good Luck by the way!
Original post by AvfcWalpole7
Hi
Ive got my theory test coming up. I use the 'Theory 4 in 1' Iphone app (I paid £4.99 for premium version) to learn the questions/take practice tests and the Hazard Perception Clips. I also go on many different websites to take theory tests to get as many different questions as possible. I take about 4 practice tests per day to keep it fresh in my mind. You could also use books like the one made by AA but this didnt really work with me as when I read I dont really take it in. I like to take tests and somehow remember the answers.

Good Luck by the way!

I'll take a look at 4 in 1 now! Is it worth £4.99? Do you mostly do practise tests rather than revising the content?
Original post by Joseph-Lewis-97
I'll take a look at 4 in 1 now! Is it worth £4.99? Do you mostly do practise tests rather than revising the content?

Yes. I then revise the questions i got wrong.
(edited 1 year ago)

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending