The Student Room Group

I’ve got my theory test in 5 daysss!!!

Any tips? I’ve been studying for weeks now and my average is 40% but I’ve been passing. I’ll update you guys if I pass or nottt
Make sure to read the notes until you're getting at least 46/50 on mock tests consistently.
Reply 2
Driving theory? I spent a week studying for it. I just bought an app 'Driving Theory Test 2022', and I did those mock tests you can find online.

Like 45+/50 questions on my actual test were familiar to me/I had done before, so I found it easy to get 49/50.

Practice hazard perception as well, I think there are a few more options to do that nowadays..., I did mine back in 2016
Reply 3
Original post by wk23
Driving theory? I spent a week studying for it. I just bought an app 'Driving Theory Test 2022', and I did those mock tests you can find online.

Like 45+/50 questions on my actual test were familiar to me/I had done before, so I found it easy to get 49/50.

Practice hazard perception as well, I think there are a few more options to do that nowadays..., I did mine back in 2016

Many people say it’s not hard if you study. Is that true? And are the hazard perception the same as the one on the app?
Reply 4
Original post by zuluwarrior7650
Make sure to read the notes until you're getting at least 46/50 on mock tests consistently.

Ok!! Thank you
Reply 5
Original post by Noble.x
Many people say it’s not hard if you study. Is that true? And are the hazard perception the same as the one on the app?

Yeah cover the ~700 questions in the app, then mock tests to check if there's anything it missed, was good for me.

Hazard perception is in the app now yeah, just checked.

Tbf you just need to familiarise yourself with what the hazard perception is - focus on the mock questions, then the tests should be v easy.

Good luck
Reply 6
Original post by wk23
Yeah cover the ~700 questions in the app, then mock tests to check if there's anything it missed, was good for me.

Hazard perception is in the app now yeah, just checked.

Tbf you just need to familiarise yourself with what the hazard perception is - focus on the mock questions, then the tests should be v easy.

Good luck

Thank you!! I passed 🙈
moved your thread to a more relevant section :smile:
Reply 8
Original post by Noble.x
Thank you!! I passed 🙈

Glad to hear - well done ! Good luck with your driving test when it comes round to it :smile:

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending