The Student Room Group
Waterfront bar, King's College
King's College London
London

Official King's College London 2023 Applicants Thread

Scroll to see replies

Original post by kalinahagen
I've applied for law and they told me they would get back to me by 31st of March!

Omg lucky, I havent heard anything from them yet. How did they contact you?
Waterfront bar, King's College
King's College London
London
Original post by kalinahagen
I've applied for law and they told me they would get back to me by 31st of March!

i applied for english law and french law but I didn't receive any emails after the application acknowledgement
Original post by supernovna
I got asked a while back. Maybe like 10 days ago?

I was asked a few weeks back - around a week after I applied.
I got an unconditional offer (International) today for International Relations BA.
Original post by alexarnold387
I got an unconditional offer (International) today for International Relations BA.

Congrats! When did you apply?
Original post by alexarnold387

I just got one for Politics BA yesterday!! Is Kings one of your top options?
Reply 46
Original post by lilz0403

Congrats. When did you apply? Home student?
(Original post by CCN971)Congrats. When did you apply? Home student?

I applied on the 7th of October, and I'm international - American!
I got an offer for Classical Studies with English yesterday evening! I applied on 14th October and wasnt expecting to get a reply this soon tbh
Original post by willow.sara28
I got an offer for Classical Studies with English yesterday evening! I applied on 14th October and wasnt expecting to get a reply this soon tbh

unconditional? or conditional?
Original post by Anonymous
unconditional? or conditional?

ABC conditional! I think it might be lower as I'm doing an additional a level and an epq?
Original post by willow.sara28
ABC conditional! I think it might be lower as I'm doing an additional a level and an epq

Congratulations! You may have met their contextual requirements because I don't think they consider EPQ.

Was yours conditional?
Original post by Anonymous
Was yours conditional?

yeah my offers is A*AA
applied for PPE at Kings and I didn't know offers for Kings could come so soon already! I have an offer from warwick only so far. Is there a spreadsheet for Kings' offers/rejections by any chance !

Congrats, when did you apply, I applied for political economy so was just wondering if the politics department were starting to give out offers to more people now?
Original post by yhhscience
Congrats, when did you apply, I applied for political economy so was just wondering if the politics department were starting to give out offers to more people now?

I applied on the 7th of October, and got an offer on the 3rd of November at about 5:45 or so! I'm international but I go to school in England and my offer is A*AA!
Original post by 57gooseberries
What courses are you all applying for at King's? Is anyone's application currently being processed? I'm applying for econ & management.

I've applied for midwifery. I've sent mine and recieved an email that my application had been recieved. Hope we all get into the courses we want :smile:
Original post by geribocheva
I'm applying for E&M too! My application is saying the same thing :smile: I really hope they get back to us soon!

I’m applying for E and M as well and my application is still being processed , what other unis did you apply too if I may ask
Reply 59
just got a conditional offer for biomedical science ! (home student)

Quick Reply

Latest