The Student Room Group
Waterfront bar, King's College
King's College London
London

Official King's College London 2023 Applicants Thread

Scroll to see replies

Original post by alexarnold387
I got an offer about a month after I filled out my fee status.

Did they inform you first about the outcome of the fee status or sent the offer straight away?
Waterfront bar, King's College
King's College London
London
If offered, do you also receive a notification email in addition to the update in UCAS track?
Just got a conditional offer for History! :smile:
Original post by lhq20054

Congrats! May I know when you applied?
Original post by 57gooseberries
Congrats! May I know when you applied?

I applied on the 11th October :smile:
Any law offers yet??
Original post by lhq20054

congratulations!! may i ask what your grades were? im also thinking of applying to kings for history but i exactly meet the entry requirements so im worried i might not get an offer (in favour of students with a higher score)
Original post by Summer543
Any law offers yet??

Not yet as far as I am aware, but I think KCL will start to offer after the January deadline.
Original post by a151
Not yet as far as I am aware, but I think KCL will start to offer after the January deadline.

Ahhh right thanks
Original post by Anonymous
congratulations!! may i ask what your grades were? im also thinking of applying to kings for history but i exactly meet the entry requirements so im worried i might not get an offer (in favour of students with a higher score)

My offer was ABB but it was contextual
My predicted grades are A*, A*, A in History, English Lit, and Biology
I'm guessing your grades are AAA from what I remember about the requirements? If so, I would still give it a go - other parts of your application are still important, like your personal statement and reference
Good luck :smile:
Well this is nice. KCL classified me as an overseas student despite meeting the criteria to be classed as a home student. I know for a fact I'm a home student because I've already filled out the respective forms and been classed as a home student at three other universities.

I've messaged them complaining about this and asking what other evidence do they need, but this hasn't left a particularly great impression on me about KCL.
Original post by Scotland Yard
Well this is nice. KCL classified me as an overseas student despite meeting the criteria to be classed as a home student. I know for a fact I'm a home student because I've already filled out the respective forms and been classed as a home student at three other universities.

I've messaged them complaining about this and asking what other evidence do they need, but this hasn't left a particularly great impression on me about KCL.

Scrap the bad impression. They have already apologised for the mistake and classed me as a home student. I appreciate how quickly they rectified the mistake!
Reply 92
Got an offer for theoretical physics!
just curious if anyone except for courses that specify they need interviews have received an invitation to an interview? I have applied to maths with management and finance, which normally doesn’t have interviews, but they say it on their website that in some cases they will invite the applicant for an interview, so I’m a bit confused at if I have an interview or not.
Original post by Scotland Yard
Scrap the bad impression. They have already apologised for the mistake and classed me as a home student. I appreciate how quickly they rectified the mistake!

Did you apply to LSE as well and received their fee questionnaire?
Original post by Anonymous
Did you apply to LSE as well and received their fee questionnaire?

Sorry, I haven't applied to LSE
Just got an offer for Geography 🥳 (received on Nov.8th
Original post by mhanya
Got an offer for theoretical physics!

Nice, when did you submit and what were your predicted
Any Economics BSc decision?
Anyone heard for Econ & Management?

Quick Reply

Latest