The Student Room Group

Booking a driving test

I passed my theory this morning and have tried to book a practical test but there are no test slots available anywhere near me. Does anyone have any tips for finding slots?
Use apps.
Original post by violbin
I passed my theory this morning and have tried to book a practical test but there are no test slots available anywhere near me. Does anyone have any tips for finding slots?

Pretty sure you need to take driving lessons first and then book the practical test. There's some companies that can find you a practical test within days, it's called fast track practical test booking, have a look on Google. Also, with some driving schools if you purchase a lesson package with a set amount of hours for e.g. a 40 hour driving course, usually the practical test will be included within that package and the earlier you start the course, the earlier you can do your test
Reply 3
Okay thanks I'll try an app and have a look on Google: I have been learning to drive since about February but I just hadn't taken my theory test since the waiting list was so long
Original post by Submarine94
Pretty sure you need to take driving lessons first and then book the practical test. There's some companies that can find you a practical test within days, it's called fast track practical test booking, have a look on Google. Also, with some driving schools if you purchase a lesson package with a set amount of hours for e.g. a 40 hour driving course, usually the practical test will be included within that package and the earlier you start the course, the earlier you can do your test
(edited 1 year ago)

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending