The Student Room Group

What's the chance of passing my theory test without revising for it?

I still haven't revise anything yet and was wondering whether there is a chance of passing it without any revision. thanks
Original post by Amin7
I still haven't revise anything yet and was wondering whether there is a chance of passing it without any revision. thanks

when do you have it? i revised for one day and passed but i don’t think you can pass if you know nothing at all
Reply 2
Original post by Amin7

It's easily doable especially if you get lucky with a few guesses. About 30-40 of the questions on it i would consider common sense. The problem are the specific bits of knowledge that you need to know to answer a couple of question. Difference between a toucan and pelican crossing would be one from memory.

Not sure why you would want to chance it though, seems like a waste of money if you fail.
Original post by Amin7

Actually, I think you can pass if you are acknowledgeable about the topic, but, the chances of passing are below 50%. So, I advice you to revise because a fail means a double work for you later.
Less than 20% chance unless you have a photographic memory or are very lucky.
get the app and do it on the way to the exam/ on the day of the exam youll be fine

it comes with hazard perception too - think it's 4.99£ on the app store but worth it
Original post by Amin7

if you have the knowledge and have common sense then maybe you could pass the questions. Hazard Perception may be an issue as you need to understand what they are actually wanting you to click for. Many older drivers dont understand 'Hazard perception and think a blind bridge is worth a click, when it isnt because its a permanent/static hazard.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending