The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Sports Racer
If it's been three days since you posted, the thread gets tagged with a red bold font to draw the attention of the helpers. You are a priority, and someone should get to you reasonably soon.

oh right i didn't know that :smile: thankyou!
becky.fm
How are you 'pressing for time'? The deadline is ages away.

Because im going away for a work placement for nearly all of December abroad, so i need to get it done in the next few weeks
Reply 22
I can't see your PS at all! Can you see it when you go on PS help?
Reply 23
oo_Lucinda_oo
no im on a gap year, applying as an individual :frown:

how long ago?

I bet you could still get an ex teacher to have a look over it.

I graduated last year, I am old :frown: It sounds like your PS will be looked at soon so I guess my offer is a bit redundant but feel free to PM me if you need any help
Reply 24
Oh, hang on. I've found it. Being as it's already been reviewed once (albeit very briefly), it may well have not been noticed. Post in it again to bump it.
Charlski
I can't see your PS at all! Can you see it when you go on PS help?

I can, in social sciences. Just look at the threads she has started.
Reply 26
Good bloke
I can, in social sciences. Just look at the threads she has started.

Yeah, I've found it now - I originally assumed she meant no-one had done anything at all to it.
Reply 27
oo_Lucinda_oo
(is this allowed? lol)

Someone who feels they can do so properly? ie, review and make suggestions?

Before you suggest it, i've already posted in the PS section, however I haven't had a reply for 3/4 days and im really pressing for time now. (EDIT: not in a rude way or anything, i know they have their own work to do and stuff)

Anyone? I'm not applying for a top uni or anything so it shouldn't be too difficult!

Lol I could do it for you. I'm applying for Politics so I should know wha your on about. I've already sent off my application, so don't worry about me stealing your ideas :o: PM me if you want :smile:

Latest

Trending

Trending