The Student Room Group

RE: IRC265817 - Executive Officer II - Phase 6 (F)

Scroll to see replies

Doesnt look like today is the day. Roll onto week 10!
Flip sake I know it's not looking likely at this point today. Raging lol
Reply 82
Original post by Harrialix
Flip sake I know it's not looking likely at this point today. Raging lol

There is only 11 days left of Feb so surely to goodness it’s soon lol
Ahha don't I'm sick of waiting. It is taking the proverbial a little at this point!
Reply 84
Any word anyone?
Original post by DL2022
Any word anyone?

Not a thing. Actually beginning to think they've forgotten about me lol getting beyond a joke now. 11 weeks since interview is a little excessive I think in even finding out results never mind a post if we've passed.
I rang HRConnect on Friday for an update but was met with the usual we don't have a date for that yet. Its a really poor service.
Original post by Wardloe44
I rang HRConnect on Friday for an update but was met with the usual we don't have a date for that yet. Its a really poor service.

Yeah it isn't great to be fair. Their response has been 'results will be issued in the second half of the mth' which is basically ending next Tuesday so I would like to think there would be something by Friday at the very latest. Especially now they are interviewing for the next phase of eo1 spots.
Yeah it isn't great to be fair. Their response has been 'results will be issued in the second half of the mth' which is basically ending next Tuesday so I would like to think there would be something by Friday at the very latest. Especially now they are interviewing for the next phase of eo1 spots.

At this stage i just take what HRConnect say with a large dose of salt. They've given dud information out before to people.
Yeah it's all a bit of a deflation at this point lol
Wonder if today will finally be the day! Lets hope so..
Reply 91
Wonder if today will finally be the day! Lets hope so..

Let’s hope so realistically there isn’t many days left in this month. There must have been a heck of a lot of us interviewed if it takes this long to process
(edited 1 year ago)
Hate to be the negative person here but i just dont see the results coming today unfortunately.
No my gut doesn't say it'll come in today either but who knows. We might be surprised. More chance of me winning cash call today though to be fair and we all know that call isn't going to come.. Lol
No my gut doesn't say it'll come in today either but who knows. We might be surprised. More chance of me winning cash call today though to be fair and we all know that call isn't going to come.. Lol

Cya's next week for another waiting game! :angry:
You'll be interviewed end of March start of April apparently. Check your emails before 5 today. If not probably next week.
(edited 1 year ago)
We've already been interviewed in Dec and waiting for the results.
We've already been interviewed in Dec and waiting for the results.

Sorry missed the memo! Next batch to be interviewed so i would say you will find out imminently.
You would like to think so especially when the next round of Eo2 work coach training starts this Friday
Reply 99
Here’s to a new week / month let’s hope it brings us the results we want

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending