The Student Room Group

Your Favorite PC Game is ?

Scroll to see replies

Original post by alinarose
I love to Play GTA 5 on my PC. What's your favorite game at weekend?

The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim Special Edition (w/ Anniversary Edition Upgrade)
Fortnite.

Any game where Ariana Grande and Spiderman blow up a petrol station with hand grenades must be a winner.

Valorant
Original post by sleep_supremacy
Minecraft! :five:

If I have enough time and persistance, it could be o e of my favorite games too. Building something up you like without any limits is an awesome idea!
Reply 24
Original post by Djtoodles
Of all time, probably Star Wars Knights of the Old Republic, Dragon Age Origins or Mass Effect 2. Right now im playing Cyberpunk 2077.

Are you my clone?
Original post by Kallisto
If I have enough time and persistance, it could be o e of my favorite games too. Building something up you like without any limits is an awesome idea!

That's true, the bigger builds do take a bit more time, but you could reduce that too if you play with friends, which is usually what I do :biggrin: It's more fun (and chaotic :lol:) that way! What games do you currently enjoy?
The Sims games

But I do also like Minecraft, House Flipper, Two Point Campus, Two Point Hospital, Spore, and even older games like Ghost Master and Creatures
I'm primarily a console gamer. I only use my PC for Bio. Inc: Redemption, Final Fantasy XIV, and The Sims 4.
(edited 1 year ago)
Original post by PinkMobilePhone
The Sims games

But I do also like Minecraft, House Flipper, Two Point Campus, Two Point Hospital, Spore, and even older games like Ghost Master and Creatures

I've been playing a lot of Two Point Hospital on PS5 lately. I'm attempting to complete the achievement list but it's a tough one!
Original post by 1582
I'm primarily a console gamer. I (...)

I was primarily a console gamer, till I got some games by Steam. Since that time I have hardly played a console game again.
(edited 1 year ago)
Reply 30
I'm a console gamer.

Currently Doom is a number one for me on PC.
Reply 31

Mine is also GTA V. I remember it was released for free on Epicgames during the pandemic. I had fun just driving and listening to music
Original post by eyjc
Mine is also GTA V. I remember it was released for free on Epicgames during the pandemic. I had fun just driving and listening to music

The first GTA game ever released and I ever played was the best, and that was (and still is) Vice City, San Andreas as next.
May sound old but i used to love midtown madness 2
I am a bit older, so Baldur's Gate 2 probably. Although Wolf3D, space quest, M&M 6,7,8 are all good too. Neverwinter Nights 2 is also worth a shout.
minecraft, deus ex, max payne
Reply 36
Valorant or the Sims 4 lol
Minecraft!
I am sure that no one here on TSR, not another member from millions who signed knows this game: Tony and his friends in Kellogg's Land.

It was playable for DOS and I have my doubts that someone was grown up with this. But if so, let me know and quote me.
Here is a 2 hours clip to that Kellogg's game:

I just achieved level 3 at its best. To be fair I was a child.

Quick Reply

Latest