The Student Room Group
Studying at Cardiff University
Cardiff University
Visit website

The Official 2023 Cardiff University Applicant Thread

Scroll to see replies

Original post by jb146
I also applied to Liverpool, how long did it take for the offer?

One day after they received my application, but don’t be worried if it is longer - it really depends on how competitive the course is + your predicted grades
Studying at Cardiff University
Cardiff University
Visit website
Original post by juicygcse
One day after they received my application, but don’t be worried if it is longer - it really depends on how competitive the course is + your predicted grades

Yeah, I only applied a couple of days ago but Cardiff already replied so I was just wondering.
Reply 42
Original post by Anonymous
Yeah, I only applied a couple of days ago but Cardiff already replied so I was just wondering.

for what course if you dont mind me asking?
Original post by ediem
for what course if you dont mind me asking?

Business management
I’ve been waiting since September for Physio interview offer, but not still nothing.
I've just submitted my application for International Relations and Politics :smile:
Original post by jimmybonds007
Applied for Politics and IR on the 16th Oct - nothing yet!

Are they known to be quick or slow!?

Ooo I've just submitted my application for the same course, hopefully they will get back soon
Original post by strugglingsixth
just got an offer for astrophysics, AAA unless I make them my firm then it's AAB!!

That´s super¡¡¡ I am also waiting an offer from Cardiff for the same subject and also submitted the PAT for Oxford. What other Universities have you applied?
Original post by Nora415
That´s super¡¡¡ I am also waiting an offer from Cardiff for the same subject and also submitted the PAT for Oxford. What other Universities have you applied?

Oxford and Lancaster for physics, St Andrews for astrophysics and York for physics with astrophysics with a year in industry! which college have you applied for at Oxford? I've applied to Wadham but they don't tend to get back to applicants about interviews until a week before the actual interview
Original post by strugglingsixth
Oxford and Lancaster for physics, St Andrews for astrophysics and York for physics with astrophysics with a year in industry! which college have you applied for at Oxford? I've applied to Wadham but they don't tend to get back to applicants about interviews until a week before the actual interview

Hello.- I have applied to Keble College though realistically I think it is going to be very difficult¡¡¡¡¡ How did you find the MAT? I found it hard, difficult
Original post by Nora415
Hello.- I have applied to Keble College though realistically I think it is going to be very difficult¡¡¡¡¡ How did you find the MAT? I found it hard, difficult

Do you mean the PAT? I thought it was a bit awful, I must've only answered about 60% so I doubt I'll get an interview, but I don't mind now I have a Cardiff offer
Reply 51
I just got an offer for ir and politics bscecon woooooo!!!
Original post by ediem

Ooo that's the same course I've applied for. Just waiting for my teachers to attach their references then my application can go. How long did it take for you to get an offer back?
Original post by ediem

Well done! :smile:
Just got a Law offer through !!!
Reply 55
Original post by Anonymous
Ooo that's the same course I've applied for. Just waiting for my teachers to attach their references then my application can go. How long did it take for you to get an offer back?

just under a month. Good luck!! hope u get innnn
Original post by absolutelysprout
i'm a psych student at cardiff going into placement year, and happy to try and answer any questions :smile:

hiya when did you receive your offer from the uni do you remember? was it in January? im applying for psychology
(edited 1 year ago)
Physio, anyone?
Just got a psychology offer through! :smile:
Original post by tinman65
Just got a psychology offer through! :smile:

same!

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending