The Student Room Group
Studying at Cardiff University
Cardiff University
Visit website

The Official 2023 Cardiff University Applicant Thread

Scroll to see replies

Original post by smithhh543
hiya when did you receive your offer from the uni do you remember? was it in January? im applying for psychology

yeah i think they were last to give me an offer baha i think it definitely was around january or after
Studying at Cardiff University
Cardiff University
Visit website
Reply 61
When did you submit your application? I submitted my psychology application four days ago and I am wondering how long it takes for them to respond?

Original post by tinman65
Just got a psychology offer through! :smile:
Does anyone know when we can apply for accommodation
Original post by Bananadoctor893
Does anyone know when we can apply for accommodation

AHA I can answer my own question! mid feb found on sims
I submitted mine late October, so it did take a little while. Goodluck!!
Original post by meg0902
When did you submit your application? I submitted my psychology application four days ago and I am wondering how long it takes for them to respond?
Got an offer for Archaeology and History around an hour ago!! Offered BBB or BBC if I firm them.

If anyone's interested or finds it useful:
GCSEs: 999988876
A levels: Psychology, History, English Lit, projected A*AB
and I'm eligible for the contextual offer scheme :smile:)
(edited 1 year ago)
Still no physio students??
Original post by 5hyl33n

THE OFFICIAL 2023

CARDIFF UNIVERSITY
APPLICANT THREAD

25624604-F6AE-41C2-A55D-6146DE574F41.png

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

Icebreaker Questions
1) What grades did you get at GCSE?
2) What A Levels are you taking from September (or other eligible qualifications)?
3) What course at Cardiff University are you applying for?
4) What attracts you to Cardiff University?

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

Volunteer Note
Please do not use this thread to ask for group chat information or to share any other personal information. The Student Room is a place for young people to connect safely online. Remember, it is a public website and by posting your social media details in this thread, you are allowing everyone looking at the Internet to see your handles etc. Any mentions of this will be removed. Thanks.

Hi! Currently a Cardiff offer holder for BSc human geography! I applied on Friday 11th and got an offer Tuesday 15th so super quick! I’m predicted AAA in geography, biology and English with 999888776 at GCSE. Best of luck to all applicants :smile:
Original post by rory_73
9 A*s, 4 As and 2 Bs

2) What A Levels are you taking from September (or other eligible qualifications)?
English Lit, History, Biology, Welsh Bacc

English Literature and Creative Writing

I'm from Swansea so I know Cardiff quite well, and it was good for my close to home option, also the course sounded incredible and the lecturers were lovely at the open day.

ahhh I'm applying for English Literature and Creative Writing too!
Original post by lovelyanathxma
Got an offer for Archaeology and History around an hour ago!! Offered BBB or BBC if I firm them.

If anyone's interested or finds it useful:
GCSEs: 999988876
A levels: Psychology, History, English Lit, projected A*AB
and I'm eligible for the contextual offer scheme :smile:)

When did you apply? I got the confirmation email this morning, I applied for the conservation of objects course and they're my firm choice so hoping to hear back soon!!
Just received my English Lit and Creative Writing offer!
Original post by Crunchie_Butt
When did you apply? I got the confirmation email this morning, I applied for the conservation of objects course and they're my firm choice so hoping to hear back soon!!

Applied on the 18th Nov, acknowledgement email on the 20th and then my offer on the 21st :smile:)
I got an offer on the 16th Nov for biochemistry with a reduced offer of BBB
Reply 73
What was your offer? Looking at that course too.
Reply 74
Original post by louiseee157
Hi! Currently a Cardiff offer holder for BSc human geography! I applied on Friday 11th and got an offer Tuesday 15th so super quick! I’m predicted AAA in geography, biology and English with 999888776 at GCSE. Best of luck to all applicants :smile:

What was the actual offer you received?
Original post by Anonymous
Still no physio students??

I’ve applied for physio , put my application in last Friday but haven’t heard anything yet other than an acknowledgment. Have you received an interview invite
Original post by youbetterbelieve
ahhh I'm applying for English Literature and Creative Writing too!

omg where else have you applied?
Original post by Victoria4121
I’ve applied for physio , put my application in last Friday but haven’t heard anything yet other than an acknowledgment. Have you received an interview invite

Nope. Still nothing. I applied on Sept 6th lol 🌝
Original post by 5hyl33n

THE OFFICIAL 2023

CARDIFF UNIVERSITY
APPLICANT THREAD

25624604-F6AE-41C2-A55D-6146DE574F41.png

Icebreaker Questions

Volunteer Note
Please do not use this thread to ask for group chat information or to share any other personal information. The Student Room is a place for young people to connect safely online. Remember, it is a public website and by posting your social media details in this thread, you are allowing everyone looking at the Internet to see your handles etc. Any mentions of this will be removed. Thanks.

I just had my offer for IR and Politics and firmed it!!!!!
Original post by Anonymous
Nope. Still nothing. I applied on Sept 6th lol 🌝

Anything yet ?

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending