Anything yet ?

No lmao

I’m dying.
Studying at Cardiff University
Cardiff University
Visit website
Original post by rory_73
omg where else have you applied?

ahhh I've applied to Falmouth, Sussex, Bath Spa, and Brighton!
Just received a conditional offer of BBB for Geology BSc when my application was only submitted last Friday :biggrin:.
GCSEs: 988-777655
Predicted A-Levels: A*AB Geology, Geography and Maths
I applied for the Study Abroad option too so 4-year course.
Original post by 5hyl33n

THE OFFICIAL 2023

CARDIFF UNIVERSITY
APPLICANT THREAD

25624604-F6AE-41C2-A55D-6146DE574F41.png

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

Icebreaker Questions
1) What grades did you get at GCSE?
2) What A Levels are you taking from September (or other eligible qualifications)?
3) What course at Cardiff University are you applying for?
4) What attracts you to Cardiff University?

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

Volunteer Note
Please do not use this thread to ask for group chat information or to share any other personal information. The Student Room is a place for young people to connect safely online. Remember, it is a public website and by posting your social media details in this thread, you are allowing everyone looking at the Internet to see your handles etc. Any mentions of this will be removed. Thanks.

Reply 83
Just applied for human geography!
Reply 84
got my psych offer <3
Original post by tmcm
What was the actual offer you received?

I was offered AAB, ABB if I firm!
Reply 86
Original post by louiseee157
I was offered AAB, ABB if I firm!

Same as me then.
Original post by tmcm
Same as me then.

I got the same aswell, where else have you guys applied and do you think Cardiff is your top choice?
I've got an offer for Law
anyone heard anything back from pharmacy yet?
if you hear from them lemme know! I applied well over a month ago and I've gotten an acknowledgement but that's it. when I applied two years ago I had my offer by now but they're prolly doing things different now.
Original post by rycbar.123
anyone heard anything back from pharmacy yet?
just received an offer from cardiff for mbiomed with professional training! predicted A*AA and A in welsh bacc. offer was AAB with B in bio or chemistry and one grade can be welsh bacc.
just got my offer for placement year psych <3
Original post by Anonymous
No lmao

I’m dying.

I received an interview invite last week and had my interview yesterday . Difficult to tell how it went . Have you heard anything yet
Original post by Victoria4121
I received an interview invite last week and had my interview yesterday . Difficult to tell how it went . Have you heard anything yet

Still nothing 💜 I hope it went well, especially if it’s your firm/1st choice. I’m not sure if it is.
What was the road map everyone is talking about? I’m guessing the video was on rehab.
literally just received an application confirmation email from cardiff this afternoon AND I GOT AN OFFER 12HRS LATER OMMGGG!!
i'm sooo happpyyy!!!! the conditions were sooo sooo easy to achieve ommggg!!

i applied for business management undergraduate course! this was my first ever decision
Reply 96
ayyy i got an offer for politics & sociologyyy
Original post by LBU13
ayyy i got an offer for politics & sociologyyy

congraaatsss!!!
Original post by nobodytoldme
Received my offer to study Computer Science at Cardiff on Friday!! Predicted grades were A*A*AA, was chuffed to bits to get the offer back so soon as this is one of the unis I want to study at the most. Over the moon and can't wait until next year :smile:

Hi, would you mind telling what offer did you get?
Thanks
Original post by Anonymous
Hi, would you mind telling what offer did you get?
Thanks

not that person but I got an offer for BBB for comp sci at Cardiff (predicted A*A*A*A* with achieved A* in EPQ). Their standard offer is ABB I believe unless you qualify for contextual, so that is what you are likely to get unless you did an EPQ or something similar

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending