The Student Room Group

Aqa A level Remark 2022

Should I remark my A level AQA Biology and chemistry paper as I believe I did extremely well in those. I was predicting to get at least a A* in biology and A in chemistry . However I ended up with C in chemistry and D in biology. What do you guys think? Or should I retake my a levels.
How far off the next grades up were you? If it is only a few points then it may be worth remarking, but otherwise you might risk dropping down. I think you may also be able to get a copy of the papers, so you could get a teacher to look at them to see if they think it was marked wrong
Reply 2
Original post by thismyusername
How far off the next grades up were you? If it is only a few points then it may be worth remarking, but otherwise you might risk dropping down. I think you may also be able to get a copy of the papers, so you could get a teacher to look at them to see if they think it was marked wrong

How do I get a copy of the paper? Is it free?
Original post by gcseismad
How do I get a copy of the paper? Is it free?

Hey,
Yes, for AQA the copies are free. Get in touch with the school, and they'll let you know about the process😊
Original post by gcseismad
Should I remark my A level AQA Biology and chemistry paper as I believe I did extremely well in those. I was predicting to get at least a A* in biology and A in chemistry . However I ended up with C in chemistry and D in biology. What do you guys think? Or should I retake my a levels.

Hey,

One year late. I got my results yesterday and I am in the same position as you.

Did you get them remarked at the end?
Original post by RosaAthene
I am in the same position this year, I was predicted AAB, with the B being maths but I actually achieved BCC in maths, bio, and politics. Will probably nee to retake biology and politics, what did you end up doing? I am feeling honestly very lost, depressed and confused at the moment

Gosh, IKR. I am very disappointed in my results as well. I was predicted an A in maths, and B in bio and chem but I actually got CCC.
Are you going to get your paper remarked?
Reply 6
Original post by RosaAthene
Also I know of so many A grade students receiving Cs so don't feel alone: the grade boundaries are a ****take and higher than 2019, and marking has been harsher, a lot of people are in the same boat, not that it improves our positions right now lol

In your opinion - more students got A*s than 2019 ...

Quick Reply

Latest