The Student Room Group
Students outside halls at University of East Anglia (UEA)
University of East Anglia
Norwich
Visit website

University of East Anglia (UEA) A104 - Medicine with Gateway Year - 2023 Entry

Scroll to see replies

Original post by Elsheike
i had 2400 and got an interview for jan 27!!!

Could i ask what band u got
bc i got band 3 2540 with achieved grades of A*BB
(edited 1 year ago)
Students outside halls at University of East Anglia (UEA)
University of East Anglia
Norwich
Visit website
Original post by Ibs04
Just got an interview on 07/12/2022 at 18:00 For 27th January!

congratss !!
Original post by VorteX3060
Could i ask what band u got
bc i got band 3 2540 with achieved grades of A*BB

band 2 with predicted BBB
everyone with interviews, can I ask your ucat scores?
also when did you guys get asked to send your evidence for contextual criteria?
Original post by ella.ab
everyone with interviews, can I ask your ucat scores?
also when did you guys get asked to send your evidence for contextual criteria?

May have seen mine above, but it's 2900 B2, and I haven't been asked yet but I'm just low school, and living nearby both of which they can see via ucas so they might not need evidence?
ohh okay, that makes sense, I just got worried that they didn’t ask for mine haha. 2900 is really good, well done!!
Original post by ella.ab
ohh okay, that makes sense, I just got worried that they didn’t ask for mine haha. 2900 is really good, well done!!

yeah we should be good, and they probably wouldnt waste time interviewing people if they might not even be eligible for the course. also thanks 😅
yeah hopefully. i’ve tried to find the stats for 2022 entry like how many people were interviewed vs given an offer but I only found them from previous years. i’m starting to get nervous about interviews haha
Original post by ella.ab
yeah hopefully. i’ve tried to find the stats for 2022 entry like how many people were interviewed vs given an offer but I only found them from previous years. i’m starting to get nervous about interviews haha

I found it, il attach it here. Screenshot_20221120-161049_Office-compressed.jpg.jpeg
Original post by .765346777543
I found it, il attach it here. Screenshot_20221120-161049_Office-compressed.jpg.jpeg

if you can't see the offers bit let me know
to make it easier, here are the stats:

total applicants: 345

interviewed: 99

offers: 71
Thank you sm!! I cant see the offers bit tho, maybe it’s my phone
Original post by ella.ab
Thank you sm!! I cant see the offers bit tho, maybe it’s my phone

no prob, il go try and find the link for the actual thing and attach it to your message
For those that have done interviews in person , how long was the interview?
anyone else got their interview on the 26th? 😁
Do you prepare for a gateway course interview the same as you prepare for a normal a100 interview?
Original post by AspiringMed :)
Do you prepare for a gateway course interview the same as you prepare for a normal a100 interview?

yes, iv had 2 A100 interviews and an A104 so far, and they were all very similar, and I'm hoping it will be the same for uea haha
how many people do you think they will interview this year for A104, im a bit worried haha
Original post by med.33333
how many people do you think they will interview this year for A104, im a bit worried haha

last year 99, so maybe around the same? bout 100? but if it makes you feel better 71/99 got an offer which is extremely high for medicine!
hopefully that’s the case, I think that was for 2021 entry tho, I think for 2022 entry they interviewed about 140 people but gave around 90 offers. aghh

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending