The Student Room Group

Consulting grad schemes 2023 thread

Scroll to see replies

Has anyone heard anything from BAE Systems Digital Intelligence for the Management Consulting Summer internship after the HireVue? Please lmk if you have as its been months since I heard anything
hi :smile: has anyone done the PwC consulting AC? How does it like? And do you mind giving some guidance on how to prepare it? Thanks!!
Original post by Ansssoooonnnnn
hi :smile: has anyone done the PwC consulting AC? How does it like? And do you mind giving some guidance on how to prepare it? Thanks!!

i did one last year and got an offer
theres a group exercise, 1 on 1 interview and multiple written tasks throughout the day. ive written a comment in response to this a few months back so check my profile and you'll find it (click my profile name, then my stats then find all posts and its the most recent or second most recent comment i made)
Reply 903
Is anyone here going to be joining as a grad at Altman Solon and wants to connect?
Hey All, I am an incoming associate consultant joining Bain & Company in the London office in November 2023. I am looking to pass on all the skills and knowledge I learnt throughout this process r.e. CV, case study prep, behavioural interview prep etc, If you have any questions/want to be mentored please reach out!
Original post by StratConsultPrep
Hey All, I am an incoming associate consultant joining Bain & Company in the London office in November 2023. I am looking to pass on all the skills and knowledge I learnt throughout this process r.e. CV, case study prep, behavioural interview prep etc, If you have any questions/want to be mentored

Hey can I private message you?
Reply 906
Original post by StratConsultPrep
Hey All, I am an incoming associate consultant joining Bain & Company in the London office in November 2023. I am looking to pass on all the skills and knowledge I learnt throughout this process r.e. CV, case study prep, behavioural interview prep etc, If you have any questions/want to be mentored please reach out!

Hey! I'm applying to Grad schemes at the moment. I applied to Bain in late August but haven't had any response or even an assessment. Was this what you experienced last year or do you think I should email in?
Reply 907
Original post by tizzyjh
Hey! I'm applying to Grad schemes at the moment. I applied to Bain in late August but haven't had any response or even an assessment. Was this what you experienced last year or do you think I should email in?

They should've sent you an online assessment to complete. I received it on the same day and they said my application wont be complete until i've done it
Reply 908
Original post by bahmad1994
Nothing heard yet!

Neither!
Reply 909
Hey everyone, I'm an incoming junior consultant joining Roland Berger in the London office in September 2024. I found the process quite challenging myself so am happy to share insights and knowledge through the approcess process from initial application to fit and case prep. Feel free to reach out with any questions! :smile:
Original post by nicknug
Hey everyone, I'm an incoming junior consultant joining Roland Berger in the London office in September 2024. I found the process quite challenging myself so am happy to share insights and knowledge through the approcess process from initial application to fit and case prep. Feel free to reach out with any questions! :smile:

Hey congratulations
I am looking for a grad scheme in consulting too would you be able to help me please haven’t had any luck so far

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending