The Student Room Group

Consulting grad schemes 2023 thread

Scroll to see replies

Original post by internstudent101
Have people actually been rejected from mcksiney or just assuming so as not heard anything?

Some people got rejections yesterday - not sure if anything has gone out today. I still haven't heard anything but presuming it's a rejection.
Have people actually been rejected from mcksiney or just assuming so as not heard anything?

I got a rejection at 3pm yday

I was officially rejected yesterday

I haven’t yet but I’m assuming because haven’t heard back. I actually just emailed them to ask.
Original post by rand0m182
I haven’t yet but I’m assuming because haven’t heard back. I actually just emailed them to ask.

ah interesting, could you let me know what they say I was thinking of doing the same.
Appreciate others answers. on the topic of BCG I applied their last year and never got the online test and was rejected a fair bit later. same with a friend of mine. So take of that what you will.
Rejected by McKinsey yesterday for a Business Analyst role.

Pretty bummed out, expected at least an interview given my background + experience.
Original post by DocsAnalyst
Rejected by McKinsey yesterday for a Business Analyst role.

Pretty bummed out, expected at least an interview given my background + experience.

Can I ask what background and experience you have?
Can I ask what background and experience you have?

Mathematics (Statistics and modelling primarily) Undergraduate, 2 years experience at two multi-billion $ scale-up FinTechs as an Analyst.
Original post by DocsAnalyst
Mathematics (Statistics and modelling primarily) Undergraduate, 2 years experience at two multi-billion $ scale-up FinTechs as an Analyst.

Oh wow that’s impressive! Sorry to hear that you got rejected :frown:
Reply 90
Appreciate others answers. on the topic of BCG I applied their last year and never got the online test and was rejected a fair bit later. same with a friend of mine. So take of that what you will.

Thank you. Has anyone else received the invite at a later date?
Reply 91
Yes haven't heard back as well. Might be until the 10th of November that they do reach out based on another thread last year.
Original post by gradgirl123
I haven't heard anything back, no
ah interesting, could you let me know what they say I was thinking of doing the same.

Well they didn't reply but I just got rejected about 30 mins ago

Same haha, guess they just did the rejections in 2 batches
Did anyone receive any update from Oliver Wyman or EY-Parthenon for full time roles?
Reply 95

I got rejected today from Bain, but interview with McKinsey need to do the BCG test
Places I haven’t heard:
Oliver wyman
Deloitte Monitor - but apparently they do rolling rejections
EYP
Strategy&
LEK
OCC
Original post by anonn17
I got rejected today from Bain, but interview with McKinsey need to do the BCG test

When did you get your interview invite from mckinsey?
Reply 98
When did you get the first round invitation?
Reply 99
Original post by VBs
When did you get the first round invitation?

Got it about 2 weeks ago, but this was for the Dublin office which closed two weeks earlier

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending