The Student Room Group

2023 Deloitte Bright start apprenticeship

Hi just creating this thread for those applying to the bright start feel free to comment below

Scroll to see replies

I applied today... and I have 5 days to complete immersive assessment. @Zain_A_ Have you done your immersive assessment? If yes how did it go
Reply 2
Original post by LilAliTech
I applied today... and I have 5 days to complete immersive assessment. @Zain_A_ Have you done your immersive assessment? If yes how did it go

yeah I have done mine I got through to the next assessment which is the job simulation
Reply 3

I have done mine I have got through to the next stage
What questions did they ask in the job simulation? And what apprenticeship are you applying for?
Reply 5
Original post by Affan123
What questions did they ask in the job simulation? And what apprenticeship are you applying for?

I haven’t done my job simulation rn and I am applying for Audit in the London office Wbu
Same man I got through how did the job simulation go ?? Was it hard?
Reply 7
Original post by ASplash____

I haven’t done it yet did you ?
Original post by Zain_A_
I haven’t done it yet did you ?

Nah I got 5 days to do it, wbu?
Good luck man make sure u revise and practice ur interview style

I got through how did it go for you + have you got results yet
Original post by ASplash____

Heyyy i did my job simulation a week ago and still waiting for a response. For context I applied for Legal (London) but I think this stage is pretty similar for us all.

For me the simulation consisted of a bunch of recorded interview questions. you get a passage and the question (most of mine had data / info on a client) and we had to respond to the situation based on the question. the interview questions were all timed: had a minute to read all in the info on the client and 'prepare' for answering and then the camera starts recording and you have 3 mins to answer

There were also a few situational based questions that you rank order (same as the last stage).

I also had to draft an email about a colleague who was asking for help with tasks.

I 100% messed up in the video recorded section cause I was so surprised with the type of questions they asked. Thought they'd ask questions like 'why deloitte' or 'why this sector' but nope.

Just waiting for their reply now.
Reply 12
Original post by blipblopbloop
Heyyy i did my job simulation a week ago and still waiting for a response. For context I applied for Legal (London) but I think this stage is pretty similar for us all.

For me the simulation consisted of a bunch of recorded interview questions. you get a passage and the question (most of mine had data / info on a client) and we had to respond to the situation based on the question. the interview questions were all timed: had a minute to read all in the info on the client and 'prepare' for answering and then the camera starts recording and you have 3 mins to answer

There were also a few situational based questions that you rank order (same as the last stage).

I also had to draft an email about a colleague who was asking for help with tasks.

I 100% messed up in the video recorded section cause I was so surprised with the type of questions they asked. Thought they'd ask questions like 'why deloitte' or 'why this sector' but nope.

What type of questions did they ask that caught you off guard
Reply 13
I am about to do my Job simulation now let’s see how it goes
Original post by Zain_A_
What type of questions did they ask that caught you off guard

they gave me a problem that a client faced and asked what I would do (I forgot what it was)
Reply 15
they gave me a problem that a client faced and asked what I would do (I forgot what it was)

Yeah same did you hear back from them yet
Original post by Zain_A_
Yeah same did you hear back from them yet

nopee it's been over a week

Which sector did you apply to? I applied to Technology and currently I need to do the job simulation. Any tips you'd give.
Which sector did you apply to? I applied to Technology and currently I need to do the job simulation. Any tips you'd give.

I applied for the legal sector but generally, just make sure you're aware of the deloitte values cause I got a task where I had to draft an email to a 'collegue' who wanted help with a bunch of legal documents. I reminded myself of the deloitte values cause they explciity say they put their clients at number 1 priority and based my answer off of that. its mainly just based off of you as a person and what you would do so I wouldn't say there's much else you could do. maybe practice speaking In front of a camera cause you will be recorded.
I applied for the legal sector but generally, just make sure you're aware of the deloitte values cause I got a task where I had to draft an email to a 'collegue' who wanted help with a bunch of legal documents. I reminded myself of the deloitte values cause they explciity say they put their clients at number 1 priority and based my answer off of that. its mainly just based off of you as a person and what you would do so I wouldn't say there's much else you could do. maybe practice speaking In front of a camera cause you will be recorded.

Thanks man! Really Appreciate it.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending