The Student Room Group

Student loan worries!

hello all!

I just started uni this week, so far it's going great! met a buncha cool new people, was nervous I wouldn't fit in but thankfully everyone in my class is cool as hell :')

I'm stressin out though as my loan said it'd come in this past Monday (26th) and now it's the 29th with no updates whatsoever! I might just be being impatient but the application has not updated whatsoever :frown:(

The whole "recieving payments" part of my application hasn't ticked off, and it's currently stuck on "application approved"

I have a few theories why it's being delayed, one of which being that I'm currently trying to obtain the special support grant, which requires evidence of PIP, but Im still fighting the DWP for a pip approval agh

I also can't receive any messages from student finance as my phone's contract has ended permenantly, and I can't afford to get a new one until my loan comes in! such a dilemma

I've tried contacting student finance to no success, likely due to how bogged down they are at this time of the year

sorry for the rant I'm just stressing as I'm dangerously low on money and won't be able to attend uni if I don't get it soon
Reply 1
also just to clarify in the "actions to complete" section of my finance i still have one thing left to do, which is the PIP evidence, but I don't have any therefore I can't do it

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending