The Student Room Group

HELP! Best Distance learning course for Further Maths A-level

I'm in desperate need of help. For a month I have been looking for online distance learning courses for a fast-track course in A-Level further maths. Every time I find a place that looks promising, I dig a bit deeper in research and find out some issues with it. Please recommend any credible places that offer further maths A-level in one year (preferably a student that has actually done it but any help is appreciated) and is quality. The course must offer an A-level qualification not 'equivalent'.
I have one place I may commit to just looking out for any others.
@Reality Check your assistance is needed
Original post by Anonymous
@Reality Check your assistance is needed

Thanks for the tag :smile:
I'm in desperate need of help. For a month I have been looking for online distance learning courses for a fast-track course in A-Level further maths. Every time I find a place that looks promising, I dig a bit deeper in research and find out some issues with it. Please recommend any credible places that offer further maths A-level in one year (preferably a student that has actually done it but any help is appreciated) and is quality. The course must offer an A-level qualification not 'equivalent'.
I have one place I may commit to just looking out for any others.

The NEC is, I think, the only provider of FM by correspondence course. The link is here - have a look at it, including the prices. The NEC is a well-established distance learning group, so you shouldn't have too many problems with them.
Original post by Reality Check
Thanks for the tag :smile:

The NEC is, I think, the only provider of FM by correspondence course. The link is here - have a look at it, including the prices. The NEC is a well-established distance learning group, so you shouldn't have too many problems with them.

I've heard good things about NEC and Wolsey Hall Oxford. Both offer A-level FM just not fast-track however if it is at my own pace anyway it should be fine. I've already contacted WHO about this now I will contact NEC. I just need them to accept my need to complete the course in one year instead of 2.
The only other known course provide that offers fast-track FM is oxbridgehomelearning but I'm hearing mixed reviews about that. Btw thank you for the help I seriously appreciate it .
I've heard good things about NEC and Wolsey Hall Oxford. Both offer A-level FM just not fast-track however if it is at my own pace anyway it should be fine. I've already contacted WHO about this now I will contact NEC. I just need them to accept my need to complete the course in one year instead of 2.
The only other known course provide that offers fast-track FM is oxbridgehomelearning but I'm hearing mixed reviews about that. Btw thank you for the help I seriously appreciate it .

Yes, I've heard this about oxbridgehomelearning - it seems to be 'mixed' feedback to say the least! Glad that's helped - you're more than welcome. :smile:
Hi
Also looking to complete AQA A level FM online in a year. Which course provider did you sign up with & would you recommend them?
Thank you.
Hi

Also looking to undertake an A level online course for Further Maths.

Which course provider did you sign up with & would you recommend them?

Thanks.
Are you in the UK?

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending