The Student Room Group

LNAT difficulty query

Hi guys,

I'm currently preparing for the LNAT and I have a question for people that have taken the exam. I bought the Ultimate LNAT Guide with 400 questions and I found it pretty straightforward except some more nuanced passages, but when I did the two mock papers I found on the LNAT website it was exceedingly more difficult.

Does anyone who has done the exam know how hard the actual LNAT is compared to the mocks in general. Its stressing me tf out.

Thank you!
I’m not sitting mine until thursday, but I know exactly what you mean, the ones in the book are far easier than the actual LNAT ones
Original post by etherea1
Hi guys,

I'm currently preparing for the LNAT and I have a question for people that have taken the exam. I bought the Ultimate LNAT Guide with 400 questions and I found it pretty straightforward except some more nuanced passages, but when I did the two mock papers I found on the LNAT website it was exceedingly more difficult.

Does anyone who has done the exam know how hard the actual LNAT is compared to the mocks in general. Its stressing me tf out.

Thank you!

i found that too and i literally have my test in 2 days. i think the best bet is just doing as many online ones as possible but im ngl there's hardly any. ik that arbitio is really good but i can't really be paying sm for lnat prep so i'm kinda screwed lol
Reply 3
Original post by buttercup737
i found that too and i literally have my test in 2 days. i think the best bet is just doing as many online ones as possible but im ngl there's hardly any. ik that arbitio is really good but i can't really be paying sm for lnat prep so i'm kinda screwed lol

How did you do in the end?
Original post by etherea1
Hi guys,

Thank you!

OMG same! Wanted to ask if I can prep for the LNAT without any paid prep courses? Do you guys think i can prepare for the exam in 2 months? Also, How can I improve my section A answering abilities? Because I keep on getting it wrong. I would love any advise anyone’s got.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending