The Student Room Group

LNAT Arbitio

Hi! I really want to do some good revision for the LNAT, but unfortunately am not in a position where I am able to purchase tutoring/large books or Arbitio etc. I know that this is a really really cheeky ask, but would anyone who has already completed their LNAT be willing to share the resources from Arbitio or the account no longer used? I have heard from many people that it is the best way to revise, and is even slightly harder than the real thing, which would be really good for improving. Again, I know how cheeky this is to ask and completely understand that this may not be doable. Thank you! Apologies.
(edited 7 months ago)
Reply 1
im still using my arbitio acc but to get access to the books like the ultimate lnat guide, use the website annas archive :smile: it will get u pdfs of them all
Reply 2
Original post by cgb2006
Hi! I really want to do some good revision for the LNAT, but unfortunately am not in a position where I am able to purchase tutoring/large books or Arbitio etc. I know that this is a really really cheeky ask, but would anyone who has already completed their LNAT be willing to share the resources from Arbitio or the account no longer used? I have heard from many people that it is the best way to revise, and is even slightly harder than the real thing, which would be really good for improving. Again, I know how cheeky this is to ask and completely understand that this may not be doable. Thank you! Apologies.

Hi, Firstly, good luck for the LNAT!
Secondly, I'm not sure if something like this is theoretically possible, I got Arbitio last year, and you could only do three test repeats without paying for extra, plus, they seem to reset the accounts after all the exams have been done, so it's virtually impossible to get someone else's account from last year, sorry about this!
Finally, I'd recommend getting all of the practice tests from the LNAT website, and potentially looking at the LSAT prep on Khan Academy, which is both excellent and free! I used it a bit last year, and there are different difficulty levels, and the skills are the same ones required for the multiple choice section, it's just a slightly different style if that makes sense.
Good luck and I hope this was mildly helpful!
Reply 3
Original post by Emmie85
Hi, Firstly, good luck for the LNAT!
Secondly, I'm not sure if something like this is theoretically possible, I got Arbitio last year, and you could only do three test repeats without paying for extra, plus, they seem to reset the accounts after all the exams have been done, so it's virtually impossible to get someone else's account from last year, sorry about this!
Finally, I'd recommend getting all of the practice tests from the LNAT website, and potentially looking at the LSAT prep on Khan Academy, which is both excellent and free! I used it a bit last year, and there are different difficulty levels, and the skills are the same ones required for the multiple choice section, it's just a slightly different style if that makes sense.
Good luck and I hope this was mildly helpful!

thank you so much - that is really helpful 😊! I will definitely take a look. Many thanks.
Reply 4
Original post by TazmeenX
im still using my arbitio acc but to get access to the books like the ultimate lnat guide, use the website annas archive :smile: it will get u pdfs of them all

Oh, thank you - I will take a look 😊

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending