The Student Room Group
Dental Students, University of Central Lancashire
University of Central Lancashire
Preston
Visit website

Official University of Central Lancashire 2023 Applicant Thread

Scroll to see replies

Original post by Cheezu
Hi! All I’ve gotten is an acknowledgment email and the track your application thing which is a bit useless cause it just brings me back to the page before over and over again. I didn’t get the necessary gcses so I had to apply for the foundation year but if I don’t get in this year i’m considering taking a gap year and retaking my gcses then applying again as with better gcses I could also apply to more unis for vet med.

Hi Cheezu,

Let me know if I can help with anything by dropping us a direct message on here or on our social channels:

Facebook
Twitter
Instagram

Thanks
^Claire
Dental Students, University of Central Lancashire
University of Central Lancashire
Preston
Visit website
Reply 21
Hey has anyone applied for the BA in Social Work at uclan? I had an interview this week and returned the forms needed after it. Does anyone know how long it takes to receive a decision of an offer of place or rejection from them please? I have applied to Edge hill, interview next week, Manchester Met interview 29th, salford interview 22nd and Just awaiting the response from Chester
Original post by JLKO
Hey has anyone applied for the BA in Social Work at uclan? I had an interview this week and returned the forms needed after it. Does anyone know how long it takes to receive a decision of an offer of place or rejection from them please? I have applied to Edge hill, interview next week, Manchester Met interview 29th, salford interview 22nd and Just awaiting the response from Chester

Hi @JLKO,

You could drop us a direct message on one of our social channels:

Facebook
Twitter
Instagram

Include your full name and course details and our team may be able to give you a time frame.

Good luck!

Chelsea
BSc Biology Graduate.
Original post by clozapine
UCLan just sent me an email saying that a response to my request would be on my portal but my request was related to the fact that I can't access my portal pslssss have you heard anything from them recently? I think I'll have to call up at some point this week and get things sorted :/

Hey,

I am sorry to hear you didn't get the response you needed. If you drop us a direct message on one of our social accounts including your full name, course, G number and highlighting the problem with your portal the team can look further into it.

Find us here:
Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/OfficialUCLan/
Instagram: https://www.instagram.com/uclanuni/?hl=en
Twitter: https://twitter.com/UCLan?ref_src=tw...Ctwgr%5Eauthor

Thanks,

Hollie :smile:
Original post by JLKO

Hi @JLKO

Good luck with all of your applications and good luck for your interview with us in a couple of weeks!

Carly :smile:
Hey,

I am sorry to hear that your query wasn't responded too. Can I please check which intake you applied for? You can reply here or send us a DM to any of the UCLan social media sites here:

Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/OfficialUCLan/
Instagram: https://www.instagram.com/uclanuni/?hl=en
Twitter: https://twitter.com/UCLan?ref_src=tw...Ctwgr%5Eauthor

The team will be able to get you in contact with the correct person to resolve this issue!

Thanks,

Hollie :smile:
UCLan just sent me an email saying that a response to my request would be on my portal but my request was related to the fact that I can't access my portal pslssss have you heard anything from them recently? I think I'll have to call up at some point this week and get things sorted :/
Anyone any updates on gateway to vet med? None from me
Reply 27
I’m applying for biology and I’m studying applied science, food and PE rn
Original post by Cheezu
Anyone any updates on gateway to vet med? None from me

Still nothing
Reply 29
Original post by Cheezu
Still nothing

I haven’t heard anything yet either
Original post by Evil Homer
Hi!

This is the thread for people who are thinking of applying to University of Central Lancashire for 2023!

Meet and chat to other people applying here.

Ice breaker questions:

What course are you applying for?
What subjects are you studying now?

You can find the list of all other applicant threads for 2023 here. Good luck! :heart:

Has anyone applied for chemistry
Hi I’m coming for an offer holder day. I see the check in is at 945 but how long does the event last
Original post by Cheezu
Still nothing

Have you heard anything yet? I haven't. I heard interviews only run until April.
Original post by Anonymous
Have you heard anything yet? I haven't. I heard interviews only run until April.

Nope, but a useful piece of information I learnt was that I don’t think the gateway even does interviews. My friend who applied to Bristol gateway got an interview there and still hasn’t heard anything from Uclan. Uclan is the last one I’m waiting for too so can’t apply for accommodation or anything until I hear back from them
Original post by Cheezu
Nope, but a useful piece of information I learnt was that I don’t think the gateway even does interviews. My friend who applied to Bristol gateway got an interview there and still hasn’t heard anything from Uclan. Uclan is the last one I’m waiting for too so can’t apply for accommodation or anything until I hear back from them

Not heard from UCLan yet either but I think interviews have only just ended so I would assume that we’ll likely hear back by the end of April. Good luck and see what happens!
hi!! ive gotten offers for vet at uclan for both the regular and foundation course now!! foundation came in on either last weds or thurs :smile:

Original post by Cheezu
Has anyone applied for Asia Pacific Studies w/ Japanese? I'm applying as a late applicant and can't seem to find anyone on the course lol :smile:
hi!! ive gotten offers for vet at uclan for both the regular and foundation course now!! foundation came in on either last weds or thurs :smile:

Hi! So did you do an interview for the vet med foundation course at UCLan?
Original post by Evil Homer
Hi!

This is the thread for people who are thinking of applying to University of Central Lancashire for 2023!

Meet and chat to other people applying here.

Ice breaker questions:

What course are you applying for?
What subjects are you studying now?

You can find the list of all other applicant threads for 2023 here. Good luck! :heart:

I applied for BSc Hon's Adult Nursing.

I'm currently studying nothing 'coz I did a course last year and planning to start my bachelor's this September.
Original post by Anonymous
Hi! So did you do an interview for the vet med foundation course at UCLan?

sorry this is so late but no i didnt!! i only interviewed for the regular course

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending