The Student Room Group
Dental Students, University of Central Lancashire
University of Central Lancashire
Preston
Visit website

Is anyone else doing mental health nursing at UCLAN in September 2023?

I’ve applied to study mental health nursing (BA Hons) at University of Central Lancashire (UCLAN). Today I’ve been offered a place for next year (2023) and I’ve accepted. 🥳 Is anyone else starting at UCLAN in September 2023?
(edited 1 year ago)
Hi VickiHodson,

Congratulations it's great to hear you've submitted an application! If you have any questions please feel welcome to contact us.

best wishes,

Matt :smile:
Dental Students, University of Central Lancashire
University of Central Lancashire
Preston
Visit website
Original post by VickiHodson
I’ve applied to study mental health nursing (BA Hons) at University of Central Lancashire (UCLAN). Today I’ve been offered a place for next year (2023) and I’ve accepted. 🥳 Is anyone else starting at UCLAN in September 2023?

Hiya, Congrats on your offer!
I've applied for children's nursing at UCLAN for Sept 23. How soon after your interview did you hear back from them?
Original post by chloe26092012
I've applied for children's nursing at UCLAN for Sept 23. How soon after your interview did you hear back from them?

Thank you! It took about 3 weeks to receive an offer after my interview! The waiting was the most nerve wrecking time.. I was convinced that the interview didn’t go well! 😅 Hope you hear back soon! How long ago was your interview?
Thank you! It took about 3 weeks to receive an offer after my interview! The waiting was the most nerve wrecking time.. I was convinced that the interview didn’t go well! 😅 Hope you hear back soon! How long ago was your interview?

Ooh, my interview was on the 30th of November. I just want to know, it’s soo horrible having to wait isn’t it!
Ooh, my interview was on the 30th of November. I just want to know, it’s soo horrible having to wait isn’t it!
Hello! If anyone is looking for other course members we have Facebook groups for subject areas, this is a place for you to meet course members and make friends as well as share information. Links to all our groups are on this page: https://www.uclan.ac.uk/welcome/facebook-groups :smile:

best wishes,

Joshua
Reply 7
hi Vicki, my friend is, her facebook is Callie Louise
(edited 9 months ago)
Reply 8
Original post by chloe26092012

Hi 👋 are you still starting next month???
Reply 9

Hi Vicki, are you still doing the mental health nursing course starting next month?☺️

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending