Visit website

Official University of Central Lancashire 2023 Applicant Thread

Scroll to see replies

I got the BVMS
Dental Students, University of Central Lancashire
University of Central Lancashire
Preston
Visit website
hiii, i have :smile:! i’m a late applicant too!
but i was told i’ll have to begin with a foundation year.

Original post by wrenney
Has anyone applied for Asia Pacific Studies w/ Japanese? I'm applying as a late applicant and can't seem to find anyone on the course lol :smile:
Has anyone been allocated a moving in slot or day yet or does anyone know when the Freshers week starts, when official lectures start for undergraduate students from the UK?

I have tried to register for my course but I am still unable to do so at the moment.
Original post by Anonymous
Has anyone been allocated a moving in slot or day yet or does anyone know when the Freshers week starts, when official lectures start for undergraduate students from the UK?

I have tried to register for my course but I am still unable to do so at the moment.

Hi there! Congratulations on your offer, we can't wait for you to join us!

Welcome week this week will be from the 25-29th September. Your exact start date is dependant on your course but you can expect your first lecture to be within this week. You can see all of our Welcome Week activities here !

If you have any other questions then feel free to pop them below :smile:

- Rebecca
Reply 44
Original post by Evil Homer
Hi!

This is the thread for people who are thinking of applying to University of Central Lancashire for 2023!

Meet and chat to other people applying here.

Ice breaker questions:

What course are you applying for?
What subjects are you studying now?

You can find the list of all other applicant threads for 2023 here. Good luck! :heart:

Hey everyone,
1) BSc Neuroscience (applied through clearing)
2) Studies Bio, Chem and Phys in A-Levels :smile:
Reply 45
Is going to freshers events mandatory?
I got emailed a timetable that had lots of freshers fair activities on and I'm not really interested in going to them (no offence, I'm in my mid twenties, not really going to uni for partying and such)

Reply 46
Hi!

This is the thread for people who are thinking of applying to University of Central Lancashire for 2023!

Ice breaker questions:

You can find the list of all other applicant threads for 2023 here. Good luck! :heart:

Hey guys, I had a couple of questions.
1) Has anyone received their tuition fee information yet? I haven’t and I don’t know if it’s an issue or if they just haven’t posted that yet.
2) For those of you who have received their student id cards, how long did it take to get it after sending your picture?
(edited 8 months ago)
Original post by LaFoll
Is going to freshers events mandatory?
I got emailed a timetable that had lots of freshers fair activities on and I'm not really interested in going to them (no offence, I'm in my mid twenties, not really going to uni for partying and such)

Hi there!
Timetabled inductions for classes on your course are usually mandatory but visiting things like the freshers fair is up to you! The fairs can be great places to see what local businesses have to offer around Preston (and grab some freebies!).

- Rebecca
Original post by susman
Hey guys, I had a couple of questions.
1) Has anyone received their tuition fee information yet? I haven’t and I don’t know if it’s an issue or if they just haven’t posted that yet.
2) For those of you who have received their student id cards, how long did it take to get it after sending your picture?

Hi there!
All of our teams are super busy at the moment so please bear with us! For tuition fees, there is usually a page when you enrol that asks you how you are going to pay for them (sfe or self-funding). If you are still worried, you can pop us a dm on our social media channels and we can try and help you out with this!

- Rebecca
Hi!

Ice breaker questions:

Hi anyone else joining the MBBS+Foundation year this September?
Anyone still waiting to hear back from uclan? I have applied for a pg course
Original post by Anonymous
Anyone still waiting to hear back from uclan? I have applied for a pg course

Hi there, :smile:

How are you?

Just checking in to see if you need me to look into your application? Let me know.

All the best, :smile:
Sarah

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending