The Student Room Group
University of Oxford, Pawel-Sytniewski
University of Oxford
Oxford

MSc in Applied Cancer Sciences

Hi! I've applied for this course and haven't come across anyone else who has also applied, so I thought I would start this forum to see if anyone has heard back. It's a new course so would love to hear if anyone has any thoughts about it.

Scroll to see replies

Original post by afmi7400
Hi! I've applied for this course and haven't come across anyone else who has also applied, so I thought I would start this forum to see if anyone has heard back. It's a new course so would love to hear if anyone has any thoughts about it.

I haven't but it is very interesting and something I would look into. I wish you luck
University of Oxford, Pawel-Sytniewski
University of Oxford
Oxford
hey! I applied to this too :smile: may I ask where and what did you study for your undergrad? are you an international student?
Reply 3
Original post by Esta0202
hey! I applied to this too :smile: may I ask where and what did you study for your undergrad? are you an international student?

hi! yes i'm an international student and I did my undergrad at Imperial College. Did you receive an interview invite? I got mine yesterday for the 8th of march and I'm quite nervous
omg no way! im also an undergrad at imperial (also international ). what do u study?
Reply 5
Original post by Esta0202
omg no way! im also an undergrad at imperial (also international ). what do u study?

Im doing Biomedical sciences!
I just applied too, how soon after applying did you hear about the interview? :smile:
(edited 1 year ago)
Reply 7
Original post by Shaky2017
I just applied too, how soon after applying did you hear about the interview? :smile:

i applied in January but I saw on the website that they'll be doing interviews this month
i applied in January but I saw on the website that they'll be doing interviews this month

Great hopefully we hear back soon, good luck on your interview :smile:
hi! yes i'm an international student and I did my undergrad at Imperial College. Did you receive an interview invite? I got mine yesterday for the 8th of march and I'm quite nervous

Hey have you heard anything back? How did you find the interview if you feel comfortable to say
Reply 10
Hiya, anyone starting this course in the fall? :smile:
Hi! Anyone applying to the course for 2024 entry?
Original post by Olivia Kamsi
Hi! Anyone applying to the course for 2024 entry?

hey!! I applied for 2024, absolutely bricking it haha
Lol! Do you have any information on when to expect interview mails?
Lol! Do you have any information on when to expect interview mails?

no idea! did you apply for the dec 1st deadline? i know they say that we can expect a decision 8-10 weeks after that so im assuming interviews might be sent around the 6/7 week mark maybe?? but thats completely an assumption, have you heard anything at all since the email confirming youve submitted it?
Original post by peterbradley45
no idea! did you apply for the dec 1st deadline? i know they say that we can expect a decision 8-10 weeks after that so im assuming interviews might be sent around the 6/7 week mark maybe?? but thats completely an assumption, have you heard anything at all since the email confirming youve submitted it?

Yes, I applied for the Dec 1 deadline. I just checked the website. It says interviews will be conducted in January. So, they might probably send invites soon.
Yes, I applied for the Dec 1 deadline. I just checked the website. It says interviews will be conducted in January. So, they might probably send invites soon.

Ahh exciting! if I hear anything i’ll keep you updated and reply on here :smile:
Hey guys! I also applied for 2024. Nothing yet. I did read, however, that some other courses sent out rejections already, so it might be a comforting thing that we haven't been rejected yet XD
Original post by tdzelilovic
Hey guys! I also applied for 2024. Nothing yet. I did read, however, that some other courses sent out rejections already, so it might be a comforting thing that we haven't been rejected yet XD

Hey!! For sure, but I'm holding out for someone to report from the oncology department before getting my hopes too high haha, they might just have not started. irregardless I'm sure it's not gonna be very long now!
Original post by tdzelilovic

This is comforting, lol! I hope we hear something before the week runs out

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending