The Student Room Group

LNAT arbitio vs real thing

I have my lnat very soon and have been practicing on arbitio. i am wondering how the average difference in arbitio average scores and scores in the real exam compare. And for those that have done the LNAT, which they considered to be harder and brief reasons as to why (eg: passages harder to understand or questions harder to understand). thank you
I sat my LNAT a few weeks ago, arbitio is much harder the actual LNAT is not that bad however you feel much more pressure and time goes much faster ( i finushed in the final minute ) but yh it’s easier, section b I didn’t even finish which annoyed me it’s just the timing but the LNAT itself is easier than arbitio
Reply 2
Original post by Saqib186
I sat my LNAT a few weeks ago, arbitio is much harder the actual LNAT is not that bad however you feel much more pressure and time goes much faster ( i finushed in the final minute ) but yh it’s easier, section b I didn’t even finish which annoyed me it’s just the timing but the LNAT itself is easier than arbitio

ahh thank you, wishing you all the best!
Reply 3
Original post by dindinss
To be honest, I was very relieved coming out of the real exam. Averaging 23 on Arbitio, I was a bit tense, but I found the answers in section A to be more distinct from each other allowing you to eliminate them quicker than in the arbitio practice tests. Another thing I don't see anyone talk about is that in my entire test there wasn't a single "None of the Above" answer, which I found to be one of the hardest otherwise. The language was simpler, though passages longer (that may have been the pressure from the exam however). Overall I found it much more enjoyable, and the section B essay questions which I had to pick from were a lot more focused than the general essay questions which I was used to.

omg that has put me at ease! thank you :smile:
Am I the only one that found not much difference between arbitio and the real thing?
I sat mine at the beginning of October and I agree with the other comments here, I found section A to be a lot better than some of the stuff on Arbitio:smile: in my practise tests there’d be a lot of questions where I looked at all the options and just thought, ‘i don’t get how any of these are correct’ or there’d be two that have practically the same meaning worded differently, but I didn’t find this to be the case in the actual exam.

Section B was a bit rougher than I expected because 40 minutes doesn’t really leave enough time to finish writing and then do a good proof read at the end. Fortunately I finished but I literally had 40 seconds to spare:frown:
Reply 6
Original post by mashed slug
I sat mine at the beginning of October and I agree with the other comments here, I found section A to be a lot better than some of the stuff on Arbitio:smile: in my practise tests there’d be a lot of questions where I looked at all the options and just thought, ‘i don’t get how any of these are correct’ or there’d be two that have practically the same meaning worded differently, but I didn’t find this to be the case in the actual exam.

Section B was a bit rougher than I expected because 40 minutes doesn’t really leave enough time to finish writing and then do a good proof read at the end. Fortunately I finished but I literally had 40 seconds to spare:frown:

ahh thank you for letting me know! I am sure you have done brilliantly <3
Reply 7
Original post by mashed slug

hi i was wondering what was ur arbitio average in comparison to ur lnat score
Reply 8
Original post by Squiggles1238
Am I the only one that found not much difference between arbitio and the real thing?

Reply 9
Original post by Saqib186

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending