The Student Room Group

BT Graduate scheme - The student room 2023

Hey just starting up a new thread, anyone applied for the pan-digital rotation grad program?

Scroll to see replies

fp
I applied to BT openreach program but never heard anything after the online tests yet
Yes,I have applied.
Has anyone got idea about questions in Video interview?Which type of questions are asked?
Reply 5
Original post by alphabravo22
Has anyone got idea about questions in Video interview?Which type of questions are asked?

Most of the questions I got asked were competencies, also do some research on the role and BT as a company. Got 9 questions in total, and only 1 attempt to answer with breaks in between. Hope that helps.
I haven't even heard anything since the online test so i'm guessing i was rejected
Original post by DrownedOfficial
I haven't even heard anything since the online test so i'm guessing i was rejected

I was asked to confirm my top locations and given a date for an assesment centre recently so you might hear back soon!
Reply 8
Original post by Lovellexx
I was asked to confirm my top locations and given a date for an assesment centre recently so you might hear back soon!

Congratulations!, was scheme was this for if I may ask

Congrats!!

Congrats!! The other question I had is is it only the online behaviour test then assessment centre or is there a video interview in between that?
Original post by whatadon
Congrats!!

I just wanted to ask, how long did they took to get back to you after initial assessment and video interview?When is your assessment centre date?Is it before or after December.
Original post by Obed41
Congratulations!, was scheme was this for if I may ask

i applied for the pan digital rotation scheme
Original post by DrownedOfficial
Congrats!! The other question I had is is it only the online behaviour test then assessment centre or is there a video interview in between that?

Thanks u! Yea i did the online behavioural and there was a video interview section with situational questions from what i remember. Nothing in between that and the assessment centre.
Original post by alphabravo22
I just wanted to ask, how long did they took to get back to you after initial assessment and video interview?When is your assessment centre date?Is it before or after December.

They took soooooooo long, probably 4 to 6 weeks after the online assessment. My assessment is very soon, the 28th november.
They took soooooooo long, probably 4 to 6 weeks after the online assessment. My assessment is very soon, the 28th november.

Yeah it's been like a month since my online assessment and still heard nothing lol
Just had my assessment centre today @Lovellexx I think we were in the same one
Reply 17
How did it go?
Original post by tresam
How did it go?

Original post by kishani01
Just had my assessment centre today @Lovellexx I think we were in the same one

Ahhh, i got an offer at another company so i didn't end up attending. How was yours?
Ahhh, i got an offer at another company so i didn't end up attending. How was yours?

Oh where was your offer at?

Quick Reply

Latest