The Student Room Group

what music streaming service do you use?

i've used spotify regularly since 2012. i use amazon music as it is/was part of prime but didn't like it
Reply 1
Original post by yeet_21
i've used spotify regularly since 2012. i use amazon music as it is/was part of prime but didn't like it

Musi! It is available on iOS for free. :smile:
Moved to Entertainment.

I use Prime/anything that let's me download music for free or YouTube.
Reply 3
I don't, really. I don't use an iPod or anything these days when out and about, so I only play stuff at home or in the office. I have a portable hard drive with all my stuff on for in work.
just Spotify with ads. i turn the sound down as soon as the ads start.... often i forget to put it back on until an hour later :emo:

apart from the ads i love Spotty... everything i want is on there :thrasher:
Spotify premium
Multiple: Soundcloud, Audiomack, Musi and Spotify (barely use Spotify anyway)
Original post by the bear
just Spotify with ads. i turn the sound down as soon as the ads start.... often i forget to put it back on until an hour later :emo:

Same lol
oh didn't realise it you, Mr Bear! :hi:
Spotify premium here. Got sick of the ads :smile:

Have it on pretty much the entire working day and the suggestions/'radio' stations based on tracks are good.
Original post by Bookworm524
Same lol
oh didn't realise it you, Mr Bear! :hi:

hey Ms Worm :wavey:
I use Muzconvtool, which is an incredibly useful tool for music enthusiasts. It simplifies the process of converting and transferring music files across various platforms, making it convenient and hassle-free. It's a must-have for anyone looking to manage their music library efficiently. Great job on creating such a valuable tool!

Quick Reply

Latest