The Student Room Group

Mcdonalds Customer Care Assistant Job roles

I have applied to be an evening customer care assistant and I just have a few questions before, so I know what to expect from the role:
1) Do you have to do litter picking tasks, taking out bins etc?
2) If you are asked to do these tasks, do you get a coat to wear outside as it is cold in winter months and at night?
3) What uniform do you get as a male customer care assistant?
4) Do they usually make you work overtime in this role?
Original post by HarryMayes
I have applied to be an evening customer care assistant and I just have a few questions before, so I know what to expect from the role:
2) If you are asked to do these tasks, do you get a coat to wear outside as it is cold in winter months and at night?

I used to work at mcdonalds. Although i wasnt a customer care assistant, i did cover on the dining area on several occasions.
Yes, you do have to do litter picking tasks, and emptying the bins, both in the carpark and inside the restaurant.
At my old store, there were a couple of high viz coats (these were located hanging up in the stock room at my old store. This may vary from store to store though and may have changed). Your store should let you know where they are. Obviously you needed the high viz coats to be seen by cars in the carpark.
Im not sure about the uniform. We only had one male customer care assistant at my old store and he only worked one day a week.
They dont make you work overtime. They cant make you do overtime whatever job it is. Overtime is up to you. They ask you your availability when you start and give you shifts in line with your availability and approximately how many hours you want to do.
Original post by HarryMayes

uniforms are different to crew and it depends i think if its town centre its in or drive thru you dont advance in this job either as i already no as i put forward for crew and was given lobby position an i would of liked to advance to management eventually

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending