The Student Room Group
Student in halls, Buckinghamshire New University
Buckinghamshire New University
High Wycombe

Buckinghamshire new university - paramedic science

Hello all,

A couple of days ago I recieved an email from Buckinghamshire new university inviting me to attend an assessment day in January 2023 the day will be from 08:30 am to 4:00 pm for paramedic science.

Has anyone attended paramedic science so far? Would you mind telling me what you did during that day and any advice you may have. I'm trying to find out more about it but would love to hear from people who attended so far.
Reply 1
How long did it take for the email from bucks to come through confirming you interview? On UCAs it says i got an interview and gives me a date but i didn't get an email from bucks directly to give me any further information
Student in halls, Buckinghamshire New University
Buckinghamshire New University
High Wycombe
Original post by leaf123
How long did it take for the email from bucks to come through confirming you interview? On UCAS it says i got an interview and gives me a date but i didn't get an email from bucks directly to give me any further information

Within two days, when you was on UCAS did you click accept? If you click accept you normally get the email with further information within normally 2 days but 5 days max. If it helps, paramedic science assessment day is from 8:30 am to 4:00 pm, you'll need to go to main reception and say you have a (if your course is paramedic science say your course is paramedic science) they'll send you to the queue with the rest of the people waiting for the day to start.
Reply 3
Original post by Anonymous
Within two days, when you was on UCAS did you click accept? If you click accept you normally get the email with further information within normally 2 days but 5 days max. If it helps, paramedic science assessment day is from 8:30 am to 4:00 pm, you'll need to go to main reception and say you have a (if your course is paramedic science say your course is paramedic science) they'll send you to the queue with the rest of the people waiting for the day to start.

Thank you this is really helpful!! I haven't pressed accept yet because I was waiting for the confirmation email from Bucks like the other universities I had applied to had done. I will accept the interview soon.
Sorry cant help with question but i also have an interview for here too! maybe see you there lol
Reply 5
Hi, the interview day at BNU consists of 3 interview stations, a sample lecture and sample demonstration. Hope that helps!
Original post by ch103_rmh
Sorry cant help with question but i also have an interview for here too! maybe see you there lol

Hey, sorry only saw your comment. If you're booked for the 11th January then I definitely will see you there lol.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending