Bath

Scroll to see replies

Reply 1
Nope
Freshers Week, University of Bath
University of Bath
Bath
Original post by Anonymous
Anyone recieved offers or applied for Economics at University of Bath?

I have received an offer but I am looking for other universities.
Original post by Mahakaal

Is it for Economics? What other universities are you looking for?
Is it for Economics? What other universities are you looking for?

YES, I have applied for economics as well as economics and finance depending on the university. Other universities I applied to are Warwick, KCL, Manchester, Edinburgh, Bristol and Oxford.
Original post by Mahakaal

Aren't decisions given after the UCAS application deadline?
Original post by ARAonTSR

i have applied for masters programme.
Original post by ARAonTSR

Not really. I applied early and I got 2 of my offers so. Universities don't have to reply until after the UCAS deadline. The UCAS deadline is for students to apply, but if they applied early, they will get a reply soon or maybe not depending on the university. If your application is good, chances are the university will reply early, cuz they don't want to keep their applicants waiting as if they take too long applicants may look into other universities. So they tend to reply early to applicants who applied early and have a good application
ive received an offer for econ, thinking to maybe firm bath not sure yet
Reply 9
what subjects did u take at a level and what were ur predicteds
Original post by 686768
what subjects did u take at a level and what were ur predicteds

Maths - A
Economics - A*
Geography - A
Extended Project Qualification- A*

The grade for EPQ is my final result. All the others are predicted.
ive received an offer for econ, thinking to maybe firm bath not sure yet

I was thinking of firming Bath too. What other universities have you applied?
Reply 12
When did u apply I have exact same predicteds and same subjects ** but I applied on the 10th of December and have not got an offer
Reply 13
Maths - A
Economics - A*
Geography - A
Extended Project Qualification- A*

The grade for EPQ is my final result. All the others are predicted.

When did u apply I have exact same predicteds and same subjects �*�* but I applied on the 10th of December and have not got an offer
Original post by 686768
When did u apply I have exact same predicteds and same subjects �*�* but I applied on the 10th of December and have not got an offer

I applied around 30th October
I was thinking of firming Bath too. What other universities have you applied?

i applied to loughborough exeter leeds and liverpool wbu ? cant decide whether to firm lboro or bath
i applied to loughborough exeter leeds and liverpool wbu ? cant decide whether to firm lboro or bath

I applied Oxford, Bath, Leeds, Southampton and Kent. Got rejected from Oxford. Offers from Bath, Southampton and Kent so Far. Planning on making Bath my firm. Can't decide between Southampton or Leeds for insurance, that is if I get an offer from Leeds.
I applied Oxford, Bath, Leeds, Southampton and Kent. Got rejected from Oxford. Offers from Bath, Southampton and Kent so Far. Planning on making Bath my firm. Can't decide between Southampton or Leeds for insurance, that is if I get an offer from Leeds.

i havent heard back from leeds too hopefully soon tho ! i reckon im going to end up firming bath and probably have liverpool or exeter as my insurance
Hi, I applied late September before the early applicants deadline and still have not heard back. Does anyone know why this might be? My grades are above the requirement for the course.
Thank you.
Might be worth a call to see if they have mislaid the application?

Latest