The Student Room Group
Freshers Week, University of Bath
University of Bath
Bath

Scroll to see replies

Original post by Saigon139
Hi, I applied late September before the early applicants deadline and still have not heard back. Does anyone know why this might be? My grades are above the requirement for the course.
Thank you.

Hi

Have you not heard back from any of the universities? What universities did you apply? and for what course?

Don't worry, it's not on a first come first serve basis (mostly). If they haven't responded to you yet, that means the application is still under consideration. As long as you applied before the UCAS Fair application deadline in January, you will not be disadvantaged. So don't worry, most universities will respond by March, and the latest being April
Freshers Week, University of Bath
University of Bath
Bath
Hi guys, I’ve applied for Economics this year (24) back in November but I still haven’t heard back. I was just wondering when you guys heard back with offers/rejections?
Original post by Anonymous #4
Hi guys, I’ve applied for Economics this year (24) back in November but I still haven’t heard back. I was just wondering when you guys heard back with offers/rejections?

same, I have also applied in November, just waiting, they said they aim to provide the decision by 30 April, so hopefully they did not forget about us
Original post by Mahakaal
I have received an offer but I am looking for other universities.

Hello MahaKaal , mind telling us which uni. u actually joined and with which grades ?
Original post by Mahakaal
YES, I have applied for economics as well as economics and finance depending on the university. Other universities I applied to are Warwick, KCL, Manchester, Edinburgh, Bristol and Oxford.

Have you heard back from Warwick?

Latest