The Student Room Group

Barclays Explorer Graduate Technology Analyst Program

Hi, I got a final stage email for barclays technology analyst program at Glasgow, but in the mail I had to follow an hyperlink to register, and i've been trying to do this but I keep getting an error message every time I try to register with a prompt to contact the programmatic recruitment team. I have done this severally but with no response from the team. I just want to confirm if there are others facing similar issues?
Hi, did you had your assessment centre? If yes, then did you received the results of it?
Reply 2
Original post by Ojosticka
Hi, I got a final stage email for barclays technology analyst program at Glasgow, but in the mail I had to follow an hyperlink to register, and i've been trying to do this but I keep getting an error message every time I try to register with a prompt to contact the programmatic recruitment team. I have done this severally but with no response from the team. I just want to confirm if there are others facing similar issues?

Hi,

how long did it took to get a mail for final interview. After video interview round.
Reply 3
Original post by Ojosticka

Hi, I have just accepted a technology analyst role at Glasgow. Is anyone else starting who would be interested in connecting before we start.

Quick Reply

Latest