The Student Room Group

Can final years apply for the Goldman Sachs internship?

I have two questions:

1. can final years apply for the Goldman Sachs summer internship?

2. is the "New Analyst Program" a full-time graduate position or is it work experience? I ask because it says that it ...is ideally suited to those with little or no work experience."
Reply 1
Original post by Usernametaken96
I have two questions:

1. can final years apply for the Goldman Sachs summer internship?

2. is the "New Analyst Program" a full-time graduate position or is it work experience? I ask because it says that it ...is ideally suited to those with little or no work experience."

Hopefully, not too late:

1. Generally the program isn't for final years but it might be worth applying as sometimes they make exceptions

2. The New Analyst Program (NAPA) is a full-time job post-graduation. GS will expect you to have a degree but not necessarily any real-world experience.

If you have any more questions feel free to PM
Reply 2
I applied to GS as a final-year student for IBD SA and it wasn't an issue at all. Same for MS.

Many other banks (especially JPM, CS, Barclays and DB, same for some of the EBs) don't consider final years. From my experience, Citi also prefers penultimate years although you can technically apply as a final-year student.
Reply 3
Original post by Tremonia
I applied to GS as a final-year student for IBD SA and it wasn't an issue at all. Same for MS.

Many other banks (especially JPM, CS, Barclays and DB, same for some of the EBs) don't consider final years. From my experience, Citi also prefers penultimate years although you can technically apply as a final-year student.

If u applied in your final year then when was ur internship? The next year or the same year?

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending